“Best mac and cheese”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

Friendly warm down home food. Good service, friendly, great place for kids, would highly recommend. Nice shop for gifts and trinkets. Love the rocking chairs

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

Service very good. Food came quickly. Very close to our hotel. Good value. Fun to spend time in their country store.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 9, 2017

I just love this place! Every time I visit any of them, I consistently eat a great meal and leave with something from the store. Tonight, our server was a jewel! I wish I had gotten her name. She was pleasant and attentive. We left with full bellies, candy and a smile! My catfish meal looked so good I dug in right away and forgot to take a picture! And it was certainly good as always!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 5, 2017

We had a delicious meal at Cracker Barrel. The restaurant (including bathrooms) are super clean. the staff is friendly and accommodating. The food was fresh and delicious.

We had the chicken tenders and the fish dinners. All meals we so so tasty. The fruit cobbler was a bit too fruity (not enough crust), but was still really good :)

Thank you for a pleasant dinner!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed February 3, 2017

My husband and I visit Cracker Barrel for breakfast when we can. We love browsing through the country store before they call our name to sit down for breakfast. My favorite is the pecan pancakes. Yum!!!!! My husband enjoys the French toast and bacon. We always order a side of country biscuits with the delicious preserves. If you haven't been there make sure you go. Cracker Barrel and potato chips are very similar. You can never eat just one chip and you can never go just one time to Cracker Barrel. You will be hooked!!

Date of visit: November 2016