“Enjoyed it”

Ranked #3 of 130 Restaurants in Mount Laurel
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located on Fellowship Road, adjacent to Aloft Hotel and Starbucks. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

A step up from Applebee's or Ruby Tuesday. Similar to both but we like the menu better and the food has always been great. Endless TV's, great place to watch the games.

Reviewed April 23, 2019

Beer and service were impeccable. The Tuesday Special steak was the best steak I've ever had under $10 - better than my best under $18. It was that good. I do a lot of business travel and usually stick to burgers because of my past experiences with trying to get an OK steak. Glad I took the leap and ordered the special

Reviewed April 23, 2019

Met a coworker here for drinks and dinner. Good beer specials and reasonably priced, wide variety of food. Friendly service!

Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

Boring food. Slow service. Seem very corporate like with a massive menu. Nothing local. They did have decent drink prices. However I would never go back.

Date of visit: April 2019
Millers_Ale_House, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House - Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2019

Oh no, JT! We're sorry to hear that you feel this way. How can we improve for you? We hope you will consider sending your feedback and your contact info to us via our website: millersalehouse.com/contact-us/ so that we can reach out to you directly. We look forward to hearing from you soon and working with you to improve for you in the future.

Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

This great casual restaurant is just across the street from the Westin and is easily walkable.
The place is huge and has a great variety of tables, booths and two bars.
The peach mango mojito was very good! I don’t usually order drinks at restaurants because they are poorly made. I was very pleased with this tasty twist on a mojito.
The kitchen did not disappoint either.
The Cajun chicken pasta was great.
I would definitely recommend