“Pretty good”

Dining options: Reservations
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Pretty good”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I got take out & my food was good. Nothing spectacular; just your normal Chinese food. They menu is pretty extensive, but everything is a little overpriced for the food that you get. Presentation is good though and the staff was nice. Might be different for sit down service-the interior looked very nice.

• Visited August 2012

Mount Laurel, New Jersey
“Birthday Celebration with the Girls that was very Memorable!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

The food was excellent!! The waiter was very friendlly! The portions were quite large and we had a fantastic time. Can't wait to return with my husband!!!

Visited July 2012
Swedesboro, New Jersey
“Some of the best Chinese food around”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

A Good Chinese place is a MUST for me. This place has a huge menu and it is very good. It is more of an upscale place, not your normal Chinese place in a strip mall. The shrimp toast is amazing! It is a bit pricey here though.

1 Thank Shawn S
NYC
“True Cantonese Style Food at Reasonable prices”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

This was my first visit to Tres Yan & Wu, though family members had been there previously. This is a place that will not disappoint those with a true yearning for genuine Cantonese style cooking. This evening we shared the spare ribs, shrimp in lobster sauce, a chicken dish (the name escapes me) and their 11 ingredient fried rice. All was wonderful, perfectly seasoned and cooked. The dining room was not overly large and didn't have the expected Chinese flair, but the food was all that was promised and more.
We did take out this evening. I like that they have a BYOB policy, so while we waited for our dinner to be prepared, I brought in a bottle of wine. We sat in the dining room, had our wine and relaxed on a very cold night.

• Visited February 2012
3 Thank YodaNyc
Poughkeepsie, New York
“Very good food, prices and can BYO make this place a gem.”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

My wife and I were part of a large group in a separate dining area. Although Chinese food is not one we would choose, the quality was very good. Couple that with the prices and the fact you can bring your own wine, etc., we would certainly eat there again. Also, the staff was very friendly and accommodating.

Don't forget to try their jumbo shrimp!

• Visited December 2011