“ok but---”

Ranked #23 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
A TripAdvisor Member
fort myers fl.
Reviewed May 5, 2005

the room was kept super clean. but-----tv was terrable. very poor reception on about 1/2 of the channels and nobody on the property from the manager on down had any idea what channel was what.

• Stayed: April 2005
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Valued Guest

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your stay at Rodeway Inn. I have shared your feedback with Assistant Supervisor to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future. Also to let you know we have recently remodel the property along with new management team .Please do consider us if you are in the area.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Mount Laurel.

Reviewed January 9, 2003

This place was filthy. There were cigarette burns in the sheets. The breakfast was the bare minimum. Don't stay here unless you're desperate.

12  Thank PS913

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 17, 2002

I made a reservation to stay here with my husband and my 3 year old son for Saturday August 17th. When I made my reservation I was assured that there would be a roll away bed put in the room to accomodate our son. On the way to a family function, 10 miles south of the hotel, we went to check in,. At that time (2:45 pm) I was told the room was not yet ready, but I was permitted to check in and come back after the party. At that time I was again assured there would be a roll away for my son, the very lovely woman at the front desk even radioed someone and told them that room 138 needed a roll away..the response from that person was "not a problem, I'll get it now".

At 11:30pm, that same evening, with my already sleeping 3 year old, We enter the room and there is no roll away....Here is where the horror begins.....

I call the front desk and ask where the roll away I was promised was...I was abrubtly told I couold not have one in my room type, it was a fire hazard...I replied that this was not acceptable, I had been told on two seperate occasions that I would have this bed to accomodate my son...at that time this woman (and I use that term lightly) completely went crazy and started yelling at me, at that time I told her that I was not yelling at her and she should not yell at me...she then hung up on me.

My husband went to the front desk to try to work it out and she went insane on him as well....needless to say, we left.....

I now had to find someplace else to stay, at that time of night with my sleeping son in tow....I would NOT reccomend this place, especially if you have to be there on a Saturday night after 11 pm (This "woman" told me she had just come on at 11pm and she did not need this sh*%)

Go to the Mt Laurel Holiday Inn...it's next door and a MUCH better choice!!

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member