$114
$113
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$99
Super 8 by Wyndham Mount Laurel(Mount Laurel)(Great Value!)
$81
$74
$109
GardenInn.com
$89
$79
$101
$99
All reviewsrefrigerator and microwavecheck in was quicknew jerseyhighwaypropertyrateshousekeeping
Reviewed November 4, 2007

My friends and I decided to book this hotel since we were spending the weekend shopping. The lobby of the hotel is fine, the rooms are beyond HORRIBLE. The first night, one of the rooms, the bed had a stain on it and their was no towels in the bathroom. We had to go down to the front desk to get more towels, but their was no more linens available. The next day, we spent the day shopping and when we came back, it was late, sitting on the bed, we saw roaches, crawling up the wall, we then tried to kill them and then we went down stairs and ask for some roach spray, upon spraying the wall, it seems more came out. The place was crawling with roaches. We packed up all our things and left and stayed in another hote. We refuse to pay for the night stay and we were not charged. When we told the desk clerk, he did not say anthing, but WE WILL NEVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN. This is just a warning - DO NOT BOOK AT THIS HOTEL.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank sandyp1017

Dear Valued Guest

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your stay during your stay at Rodeway Inn. I have shared your feedback with Assistant Supervisor to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Mount Laurel.

Reviewed September 28, 2007

I booked a room and cancelled 2 days before arrival. I realized that they charged my card $71.88 anyway and am still fighting to get this resolved.

• Stayed: June 2007

Dear Valued Guest

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your reservation at Rodeway Inn. I have shared your feedback with Assistant Supervisor to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

New York, NY
Reviewed May 30, 2006

Unfair charges.

I made reservations through Orbitz and than called to cancel. the hotel lets you cancel as long as you call before 4 PM. We called at 3:30 and the manager lied to us, saying there was no reservation recorded, and we wouldn't be charged. Later on I found a charge on my credit card for that night. They refuse to refund me.

Do yourselves and America a favor, don't stay there and support their business. With this level of service, they should go out of business. Plus, I hear from the other reviews its the dirtiest place anyway.

• Stayed: May 2006
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 13, 2005

Do yourself a favor and do not stay at this motel... The price they advertised is misleading. The rooms are just plain nasty. Customer service rating is zero. I have reason to believe someone took my boots from there and they charged me $16.00 for use of phone I didn't even know existed in the room. I'd rather sleep outside in the cold then go back to that place.

• Stayed: December 2005
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Buxton,NC
Reviewed December 2, 2005

This is a cut rate motel that appears very poorly managed. There was mildew in the shower, very few TV channels, a minimal coffee and muffin breakfast with no space in the lobby for sitting,very tired and under sized towels and the bed was not well made.
It is a conveniant location and next to a Dennys but not a pleasant stay nor worth the money.

• Stayed: November 2005
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Valued Guest

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your stay at Rodeway Inn. I have shared your feedback with Assistant Supervisor to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future. Also to let you know we have recently remodel the property along with new management team .Please do consider us if you are in the area.