I stayed at this Summerfield Suites June 9 through June 12, 2006.
The room is large and very clean (including the kitchen, which in previous posts didn't sound too great). The room was a little out of date. The TV's were pretty old (fuzzy picture on all channels), no matress pad on the matress, the furniture was clean just out of date and worn, the dresser/desk/work area was chipped and all the drawers did not shut, the closet doors appreaed to have full length mirrors glued to them, etc...
Any staff I came in contact with were helpful and very friendly. (They provided me with an Ethernet cable for in room internet access at no charge.)
The breakfast was disappointing. At one point the coffee pot had run dry but it took about 45 minutes for new coffee to be brewed. The selection in breakfast items were limitied (i.e. scambled eggs, biscuits, some bread to toast and juice). I found it better to make a trip to Whole Foods the night before to pick up some light breakfast items and snacks.
It was a little too chilly to utilize the pool but I was told it was solar heated. (Still not warm enough for this Florida girl!)
Oh, I almost forgot, there are no elevators in this hotel. It is three stories and all stairs, which could be problematic for some quests. I requested a first floor room and got it without a problem.
If I go back to this area, I would probably try out one of the newer hotels on the same road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt house in Mt Laurel, NJ is a perfect choice for work or play. Our all suite hotel features one and two bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, living rooms, separate bedrooms with large bathroom(s) and closets. Each morning we offer a complimentary hot/cold breakfast buffet to start your day right. Monday- Thursday we also provide our guests with a complimentary evening social including non-alcoholic beverages, fresh salad, and a hot entree. Our hotel also features a fitness center, sports court, outdoor seasonal swimming pool, on site laundry facilities and business center. For one night or one month, you will feel like you are home. We accept all family members, even your pets! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your HYATT house Mt. Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Mt. Laurel Hotel Mount Laurel
- Hyatt Mt Laurel
- Summerfield Suites Mount Laurel
- Hyatt Mount Laurel
- Mount Laurel Summerfield Suites
- Mount Laurel Hyatt