“Beautiful”

Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Bayside, New York
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

I have been staying more and more with Hyatt because of how elegant their rooms continue to be. Here in Mt Laurel the suite was like being away from home on a smaller scale. The granite gives it a very sophisticated look. And I got a very nice governement rate. I would definately stay again and recommend. Yes, you could find somewhere cheaper to stay in the area, but why. If my family and I are away, comfort and style must not be left behind.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Angela S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Korean first
Davie, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

Great overnight stay here on a road trip up I-95. Our two bedroom suite was clean, spacious and gave us plenty of room to spread out with our dog. Only complaint was the way the property was organized; no elevators and it was faster to drive around to our room then walk. But that's the way most of these condo-style hotels are, and it was well worth it for the quality of room and service we received.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank asegreto
Atlanta
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2012

Stayed in a 1 BR suite for a week while in the area to visit family. The longer we stayed, the less we liked it.

Biggest issue: The bed was bad. It had a huge crater in the middle so we kept rolling into each other.

Mildly irritating: The remote for the TV in the bedroom didn't work. The cover for the thermostat was broken and kept falling off the wall. The handle for the freezer door was coming off. Had problems printing boarding passes in their business center because neither of the USB cables for the 2 printers was connected to the computer. The free wi-fi wasn't powerful enough to stream TV (but the free wi-fi at the Philly airport was). Ran out of hot water a couple of times. One day we left a note with our daily tip for housekeeping, asking for extra towels, but they didn't leave us ANY towels, washcloths, or a bathmat. And there was something weird about the nightstand (a medium round table for a small, rectangular space). The bed was shifted over 6-9" to make room, so the mattress was way too close to the wall and not centered under the headboard.

The hotel was clean and quiet, the pool was nice, breakfast was always decent, and the staff seemed nice. We didn't call to complain about the mattress because we had a busy schedule and when we checked in, they said they were fully booked. We didn't bother mentioning the rest because it's all stupid, nitpicky stuff. But next time we visit NJ, we'll look someplace else.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank vikmar
Fairfield, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

Do not get a room near pool on hot days. Can be noisy. Rooms were clean, maybe a little dusty in spots. Its clear that not all rooms are used as often. Thermostat had to be as low as possible in order to keep room cool. Granted it was 97 degrees when I stayed. The place has a condo like feel. The staff are generally very nice and friendly. TV's are updated flat screens. If you get a 2 bedroom unit, the rooms are on opposite ends of the living room and have there own doors too rooms as well as bathrooms with walk in closet. Parking was fine. Note there are no elevators for second floor or above. Overall, 8 out of 10.

Room Tip: Do not get a room near pool on hot days. Can be noisy.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank matt2858
, General Manager at HYATT house Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, July 3, 2012
Dear Matt2858, Thank you for writing a review about your stay. We are glad your enjoyed your stay with us and we are looking forward to you staying with us again. Make it a great day. Marcel Roos General Manager
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

I received top notch treatment form the minute I walked in the door. The manager treated me the way he would expect his staff to treat all customers. Not only was he extremely polite to me, he treated his staff with dignity and respect. Every time I asked for something and it was several times, he didn't seek some one else out to serve me; he did it himself. He even carried all of my bags up the stairs. He wouldn't allow me to carry one bag. I am a professional gospel singer and I travel all over and have seen and experienced the best and the worst of hotels and customer service. The room was immaculate and I saw no sign of bedbugs. I didn't want to leave the peaceful enviornment. As for the customer service I would have given it a 10 on a scale of 1 to 10, except when I called back about what I thought was a item I left behind (had it and didn't know it) and the assistant manager (I think) talked to me like I was a piece of dirt, other than that I give it a "9". I think that the manager Marcel Roos who was the best I have encountered to date, should open up his own business educating hospitality staff on how to treat a guest.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
, General Manager at HYATT house Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
Dear Ennsight, Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I appreciate the kind words. We are looking forward to having you stay with us again soon. Make it a great day. Marcel Roos General Manager
Rhode Island
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

we had a 2 bedroom suite with a 2 baths, sitting room with fold out couch, full kitchen for $153..

the place is pretty new and clean.

they have an early evening snack time in the lobby. nice pizza, nachos.

breakfast is free!!!!

a great value.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at HYATT house Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, June 27, 2012
Dear RI_Travel_Guy,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to having you stay with us again soon. Make it a great day. Marcel Roos General Manager
DC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

I brought my niece and nephews here for a weekend visit to a waterpark. We found a package through the hotel and the staff was very pleasant about letting us check in early so that we could take full advantage of our deal. We had a two bedroom suite and it was very spacious, There were five of us in the room and we didn't seem crammed. The best feature was that there were enough tvs so the boys could hook up their video game and the girls could still have other tvs to watch. I also loved the fact that there were two bathrooms so that made it easier in the morning for all of us to get ready to go.

I didn't have breakfast but the kids seemed to enjoy what was provided as well

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Dear TravelingButterflyy,
Thank you for taking the time write a review about your recent stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We offer several packages throughout the year so please keep an eye on our website for any special packages. Again, Thank you for your review and we are looking forward to having you stay with us again. Make it a great day. Marcel Roos General Manager