All reviews bob evans deluxe room new flat screen per year new jersey nice job room was spotless nj turnpike overnight stay location is great great customer service off the highway free breakfast motel philly hardwood melissa
Reviewed April 26, 2010

The people working there were all friendly and professional. The room was outstanding and very comfortable. The location was very convenient and close to everything we needed.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RachelleMarie
Reviewed April 26, 2010

I have to say, as a traveling salesman I have seen all sorts of hotels. Some have been ok, while others have been terrible. I have to say that this was the best hotel I have stayed in, in my 10 years of traveling. Thank you for being so friendly to an old salesman.

Jay

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank jayjayman2020
Reviewed October 31, 2009

I first arrived in Mt. Laurel with reservations at the local Motel 6. That place was horrible, smelled terrible and was dingy. So after obtaining my refund from a very rude front desk agent I went over to this Red Roof Inn. I have to say it is one of the best hotels I have stayed at in a while. It is pet friendly wich is a big plus. It is a basic hotel no frill or thrills. Clean rooms, decent prices (for being close to philly) and very well lit for a hotel room. They have free news paper at the front desk. They also have a very sweet cat that hangs around the office and everyone seems to care for. The only thing I can was an inconveinance was the towel count they only give you 2 so...
If you have more that 2 people traveling with you make sure to grab extra towels at the front desk!!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank HarperFamily001
Reviewed October 13, 2009

I have never had bed bugs before and hope it never happens again. Both my husband and myself woke up with bites on our body. I wrote an incident report and left. I didn't realize the bites would get worse as the day went on. By late afternoon my husband had over 50 bites on his body. I stopped counting all the bites I had.

When I called to talk to George, General Manager I had to leave voicemails. He has not returned my phone calls.

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. I just stayed there on Thursday evening, October 8th. It was my first night in a 10-day road trip up the Eastern Coast line. Not a good way to start.

If anyone else has stayed there and experienced this same problem, I would love to talk to you about it.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank MilehiighWarrior
Reviewed September 28, 2009

I am a picky pereson but would stay here again. The price is right ,clean ,and hosts very friendly.and accomodating.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends