All reviewsbob evansdeluxe roomnew flat screenper yearnew jerseynice jobroom was spotlessnj turnpikeovernight staylocation is greatgreat customer serviceoff the highwayfree breakfastmotelphillyhardwoodmelissa
Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 days as I had a day long event up near Freehold, NJ; so this was on the way their/on the way back. Location was fine, easy enough to get to and in a nice area. Check in/check out was fine. Room was satisfactory, not the cleanest but not dirty or anything. Didn't have fridge and microwave(other red roof rooms I've stayed on have) I think you had to pay more for those rooms. Parking was good as you could park near room. Overall I wasn't blown away or anything, but I was satisfied with my stay. Will definitely consider staying here next time I'm in area.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
chuckkimble, Manager at Red Roof Inn Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We do have microwaves and refrigerators in our deluxe and superior rooms. Starting this October we are going through complete renovations in all our rooms. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

Very dirty location. Bathtub so dirty you need to wear shoes so your feet won't get dirty just from being in it. Sign out front states, rooms starting at $59.99, but only one room at that price we assume, as the website and person at the front desk state rates start at $79.99. Room smells very musty and not fresh at all.ceiling is peeling badly, but the bed is somewhat comfortable. There is a Bob Evans within walking distance if you are hungry.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
chuckkimble, Manager at Red Roof Inn Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel and I am very sorry we did not meet to your expectations. I have shared your review with our staff, to make sure this doesn't happen in the future. Starting October 1st this year we will be starting complete renovations. Again, thank you for your review.

Reviewed August 31, 2016

I arrived around 12:00 midnight and found that there were some issues going on with the smoke alarms that was causing some chaos. The front desk clerk, Nick Sheffler, although admitting he was fairly new at the job, was extremely professional and polite. He repeatedly apologized for the delay in checking-in. At other hotels, including Red Roof Inns, the clerks would have completely melted down and been on the floor sobbing. In addition to Nick's excellent customer service, the hotel was well maintained, clean, and exactly what I needed for a short rest before heading out on the road again. Price was very reasonable and I love their frequent guest program.

Room Tip: I always get the King Superior room... larger TV, fridge, microwave, and coffee.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
chuckkimble, Manager at Red Roof Inn Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel and we our glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again and will let Nick know about your compliment.

Reviewed August 31, 2016

First "non-smoking" room was smelly, so they moved us to another room. However, while the second room smelled better and looked relatively clean, the staff apparently didn't check things very well: Somebody prior had made up the bed with badly stained/used sheets!
Anyway, being so late and so tired I stayed there and slept in the other bed. The next day the front desk manager suggested that I should trust him and that I'd see a credit on my visa statement by the end of the day. Well, that was over a week ago: no credit, no respect!

Come on! I could live with smelly, but not clean and not trustworthy management?
*Think twice before staying here...

Room Tip: Look elsewhere...
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple

thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel and We are very sorry we fell below your expectations. I have addressed your comments to our housekeeping department to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Reviewed August 29, 2016

for the price -- 65$ for a week night visit, you cant beat this. No fridge or microwave in the room however which was an inconvenience.
The check in staff was friendly and they offered complimentary coffee in the lobby.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple

That's for sharing your stay with us. Starting in October this property will be going through complete renovations. Hope to see you again.