All reviews deluxe room bob evans stayed here new flat screen an easy drive the cleaning lady new jersey free coffee place to sleep room was spotless overnight stay location is great other hotels off the highway front desk clerk motel philly
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with this property. The grounds seemed to be well maintained and the room I had was very comfortable. It appears to have been recently updated. The best thing was how quiet it was. No people yelling and screaming in the middle of the night like you find at many properties in this price range. The only areas of improvement I could suggest would be to upgrade the wireless internet connection. It did work but it wasn't much better than dial-up service. Also, there is no breakfast service at this location. All that was available was coffee in the lobby. Fortunately, there is a Bob Evans restaurant right next door.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We stay here for our vacation , receptionists were friendly, our room was cleaned and location great very close to nj turnpike if you plan to visit ny. Also very close to philly and many restaurants. Definitely will be back again!!

Date of stay: May 2013
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Nice place, easy drive to Philadelphia, shopping and restaurants close by. Take in a ball game and stay here for the quiet sleep you want. Not hard to find, not like some hotels. Room was clean, area was safe even though when we checked in we weren't allowed inside the hotel, told we were very close to Philly?

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Well we stayed here a second time on April 7th, 2013, I made the reservation in January for April and requested a specific room. Now mine you I done this in January and yet when I got there they claim the room was taken,so they assigned us another room that had a strong smell of disinfectant, we requested an other room which was just as bad and smaller. Also when we went to the front desk the clerk was just out side the door smoking, and for someone who has asthma this didn't help. Also only one chair in the room which makes it very inconvenient for two people traveling one has to sit on the bed. The carpet floor look dirty so bring a long some slipper, it might not be but its carpet. the last RRI I stayed had laminated floors they looked cleaner. I didn't realize that for a refrigerator and micro up grade could cost you up to $14 dollars more a night.Also what I didn't realize there are two types of RRI some are privately owned and other are corp owned. It seem that the privately owned have owner on property and corp owned have mamager. Mt Laurel policy one pet not pets, where other allow as many as three. We'll possibly stay here again, because of convience

Room tip: Check and double check pet policy and if you want refrigerator or micro
Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank johnnyrebell12
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Red roof will continue have my business especially after this visit, dog stayed free (always travels with my wife and I) the cleanliness of the room. We had a loss in our family which brought us to the area, the staff, especially the female guest service agent present Sunday afternoon and Monday afternoon is the reason why red roof inn will continue to have my business. Red roof you rock!

Date of stay: February 2013