Red Roof Inn Mount Laurel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Mount Laurel)
View Hotel
TownePlace Suites Mt. Laurel(Mount Laurel)
View Hotel
The Westin Mount Laurel(Mount Laurel)
  • Pool
The Hotel ML(Mount Laurel)
View Hotel
All reviewsbob evansdeluxe roomstayed herenew flat screenthe cleaning ladyan easy drivefree coffeenew jerseynice jobroom was spotlessnj turnpikefront desk staffovernight staylocation is greatgreat customer serviceoff the highwaymotel
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Well we stayed here a second time on April 7th, 2013, I made the reservation in January for April and requested a specific room. Now mine you I done this in January and yet when I got there they claim the room was taken,so they assigned us another room that had a strong smell of disinfectant, we requested an other room which was just as bad and smaller. Also when we went to the front desk the clerk was just out side the door smoking, and for someone who has asthma this didn't help. Also only one chair in the room which makes it very inconvenient for two people traveling one has to sit on the bed. The carpet floor look dirty so bring a long some slipper, it might not be but its carpet. the last RRI I stayed had laminated floors they looked cleaner. I didn't realize that for a refrigerator and micro up grade could cost you up to $14 dollars more a night.Also what I didn't realize there are two types of RRI some are privately owned and other are corp owned. It seem that the privately owned have owner on property and corp owned have mamager. Mt Laurel policy one pet not pets, where other allow as many as three. We'll possibly stay here again, because of convience

Room Tip: Check and double check pet policy and if you want refrigerator or micro
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank johnnyrebell12
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Red roof will continue have my business especially after this visit, dog stayed free (always travels with my wife and I) the cleanliness of the room. We had a loss in our family which brought us to the area, the staff, especially the female guest service agent present Sunday afternoon and Monday afternoon is the reason why red roof inn will continue to have my business. Red roof you rock!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I stay at this location approximately six times per year, and I would not even consider another hotel. The location is convenient to shopping, dining, and major highways, and it is always clean and quiet. The rooms are updated and well appointed, and I have never experienced any problems. What I like best about this location is that it is well constructed, and you do not hear any noise.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the rear building, facing the woods.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Clay C
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Used this Motel for one night after 8 nights in New York. It worked out at only 48 pounds for 4 adults.

The room was bigger than the one i had paid a fortune for in new york, it also had a fridge and microwave which Park Central Hotel in New York did not. Our room was clean and well kept and the staff were all friendly.
Great value for money i would use this Motel again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I am impressed! Granted the internet isn't great BUT what hotel has great internet? The staff was literally the best part of my stay, they were very professional and very watchful! I had a terrible experience at the Super 8 across the street! The Red Roof staff here really will fix things if you ask politely! Alot of reviews say Oh it hasn't changed, well folks if you don't tell them there is an issue with your room then they don't know it's broken. They will go over and fix it! I would recommend the King room upgrade, the TV's are great with HDMI connections as well. They are very mindful of folks staying here as well! You act a fool they will call the police without blinking an eye. They literally told me they want good people staying here, it goes along way to know the staff knows a good experience goes a LONG way! That's the most impressive part!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business