Red Roof Inn Mount Laurel
$119
$94
$129
$110
Super 8 by Wyndham Mount Laurel(Mount Laurel)(Great Value!)
$71
$61
$150
$137
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
$109
All reviewsbob evansdeluxe roomstayed herenew flat screenthe cleaning ladyan easy drivefree coffeenew jerseynice jobroom was spotlessnj turnpikefront desk staffovernight staylocation is greatgreat customer serviceoff the highwaymotel
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I am impressed! Granted the internet isn't great BUT what hotel has great internet? The staff was literally the best part of my stay, they were very professional and very watchful! I had a terrible experience at the Super 8 across the street! The Red Roof staff here really will fix things if you ask politely! Alot of reviews say Oh it hasn't changed, well folks if you don't tell them there is an issue with your room then they don't know it's broken. They will go over and fix it! I would recommend the King room upgrade, the TV's are great with HDMI connections as well. They are very mindful of folks staying here as well! You act a fool they will call the police without blinking an eye. They literally told me they want good people staying here, it goes along way to know the staff knows a good experience goes a LONG way! That's the most impressive part!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Stayed there 01/04/2013, The reason I chose RRI was mainly for their pet policy, but not all RRI have tthe same policy concerning pets. Mt Laurel only allows ONE PET, but yet other allow as many has three. Mt Laurel the room we stayed had king size bed VERY confortable, but the room could stand a little bit more TLC, it was cleaned, but don't think they have time to clean under the bed for one thing and the small cob web around the window. Front desk personel were great, seem to care when I told them about the minor problems with the room. The other thing no ref. or micro in the room, you have to request, but where it was for one night didn't bother. In bath room no place to put needs like shampo clothes or for a HC to sit and dry off

Room Tip: Make resevation in advance and check the room out
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 9, 2012

This is a decent place for the money.. I like the woman at the front desk, I think she's spunky :)
I love red roof because of their pet policy, I stay there often.. this one is pretty standard.. on weekends there are sometimes unsavory clients but all in all I like it. I think it is a good location and fair price.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We just spent two nights at the Red Roof Inn over Thanksgiving, 2012. The place has not changed much since we stayed here almost four years ago. Our room had a king size bed in a room on the second floor (no elevators, so plan to walk up steps with your luggage.) Our room's office-like desk with plugs at the base of the lamp was nice, as well as the the large flat-screen television. Clean bathroom, no hairdryer. The bedspread was threadbare (holes.) The number one complaint is that the main office where we checked in smelled really bad with old cigarette smoke. Although the person behind the desk when we arrived was not smoking, someone has!
Housekeeping knocked on our door at 8 am in the morning. We were not ready for her to come in, so our room was not cleaned that day even though we were out by 10 am and didn't return until after 8 pm. Since it was Thanksgiving, we mentally gave her a pass and didn't bother to complain.

Room Tip: We are dog lovers, so it wasn't a problem for us to have a dog in the room next to us that barked whenever we went by his door. I'm mentioning it just in case you want to ask for a room that is not near a room with a dog in it.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Redroofmtlaurel, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Inn, Mt. Laurel, NJ for your lodging needs. The staff and management are always striving to provide all of our guests with the friendliest service and most satisfying experience possible.We appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us and are sorry to hear that it fell short of your expectations.

Your comments on the front office and housekeeping certainly are not typical, and I will be certain to raise your experience with our entire team.

Again, thank you for taking the time to fill out a review and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

For the most part, i would recommend this motel to everyone if u r looking for a low price motel. Some glitches but no place is perfect. Customer service is fantastic. Owner is one who would address glitches immediately and do everything in his power to assure my return. I will not stay anywhere else when in mt laurel.

In October I was unfortunate to get a room in which the door knob broke and I was trapped in my room for about an hour. It was a freak glitch with the door knob and is not a common event at this hotel. Staff worked swiftly to fix the problem and reimbursed me sufficiently for my stressful incident. I am very pleased with their sincerity and concern as though it had happened to themselves. They are truly caring (from he heart) about their customers.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank neatandcleanCLEANSVC
Redroofmtlaurel, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent visit at the Red Roof Inn in Mt. Laurel, NJ. Please accept our sincere apologies for the problem you experienced with the door knob in your room.
The staff and management are always striving to provide all of our guests with the friendliest service and most satisfying experience possible. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team regarding your visit.