We just spent two nights at the Red Roof Inn over Thanksgiving, 2012. The place has not changed much since we stayed here almost four years ago. Our room had a king size bed in a room on the second floor (no elevators, so plan to walk up steps with your luggage.) Our room's office-like desk with plugs at the base of the lamp was nice, as well as the the large flat-screen television. Clean bathroom, no hairdryer. The bedspread was threadbare (holes.) The number one complaint is that the main office where we checked in smelled really bad with old cigarette smoke. Although the person behind the desk when we arrived was not smoking, someone has!
Housekeeping knocked on our door at 8 am in the morning. We were not ready for her to come in, so our room was not cleaned that day even though we were out by 10 am and didn't return until after 8 pm. Since it was Thanksgiving, we mentally gave her a pass and didn't bother to complain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Red Roof Mt. Laurel, NJ. Just 12 miles east of Philadelphia and conveniently located off of I-295 and the New Jersey Turnpike, within minutes of great restaurants, shopping malls & attractions. Take public transportation with the Patco Speedline at Woodcrest station into historic center city Philadelphia to see Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, and Rittenhouse Square. Do some shopping at the Independence Mall or Antique Row or catch a show at the many famous theatres Philadelphia has to offer. If you’re into sports come and watch the Philadelphia Eagles, Philadelphia Phillies, Philadelphia Flyers or even the Philadelphia 76er’s at the Philadelphia Sports Complex only 15 miles away. Year-round fun awaits at the Adventure Aquarium, Camden Children’s Garden, Susquehanna Bank Center and the Battleship New Jersey, all located at the Camden Waterfront just 10 miles away. Mt. Laurel is also home to some major corporations such as Lockheed Martin, Okidata, PHH Mortgage, TD Bank Corp. Offices, NFL Films & Computer Science Corp among others. We’re close to 10 colleges: Thomas Edison State College, Camden County College, Rowan University, Burlington County College, The College of New Jersey, Gloucester County College, Rider University, Rutgers University- Camden Campus, Pennco Tech & Lincoln Tech Institute. Numerous restaurants are near the hotel such ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Mount Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Mount Laurel Hotel Mount Laurel
- Mount Laurel Red Roof Inn