All reviewsbob evansdeluxe roomnew flat screenper yearnew jerseynice jobroom was spotlessnj turnpikeovernight staylocation is greatgreat customer serviceoff the highwayfree breakfastmotelphillyhardwoodmelissa
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Knowing that this motel houses dogs as well, management must know how to maintain and clean their grounds and surrounding area. Room is, of course economical. You have to get blow dryer, iron (no board can be borrowed), and no breakfast included. But there is Bob Evans just a few feet. For overnight stay with my dog and his dog, we slept okay. Just make sure that you shut the door tightly and lock your door. You can still hear occasional noises from slamming of next's room door and footsteps from the hallways and stairs. Walls can talk here so make sure that your dogs are well behaved meaning no loud barking here.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mai-ImIt
Redroofmtlaurel, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent visit at the Red Roof Inn in Mt. Laurel, NJ. We are sorry to hear that your recent stay with us fell short of your expectations.

Your comments on the maintenance of the grounds and having to get your requested amenities is certainly not typical, and I will be certain to raise your experience with our entire team.

Again, thank you for taking the time to fill out a review and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

The front desk was so nice. They answered all my questions and were very friendly and knowledgeable. We even got to bring our little kitty at no extra charge!! Being obviously pet friendly, the room was still spotless and the housekeepers were very accommodating with extra towels, etc... Beds were comfy and our room was a good size for the price. Red Roofs will always be my go to hotel!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Maston68, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Mt. Laurel Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Keep in mind our hotel is scheduled for a renovation this year and we look forward seeing you again.

TripAdvisor is one of the top travel reviews Internet sites that allow travelers to read and write reviews about hotels nationwide. Your review helps others make their choice of hotel with confidence.

Thank you again!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

as Red Roofs go, this was one of the best. good value and nice location. the room was spotless and the help was very courteous. parking very convenient, and it looked like the place had recently been renovated. loved the sink, by the way... :)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent visit at the Red Roof Inn in Mt. Laurel, NJ. We are glad to here that you had a pleasant experience.

The staff takes great pride in their efforts in keeping the property and guest rooms in the best condition possible. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team regarding your visit.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This hotel was spotlessly clean. I stayed here for 1 night while in the area for an event. I am ridiculously picky about hotel rooms & this one was perfect for what I needed. No frills or fancy stuff here. But a meticulously clean hotel room makes me happy. Also, staff here was very courteous.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

My husband, baby and I planned a 4 day get away and booked our stay here. We got there everything looked good until I pulled the sheets back to put our daughter to bed. We found pubic hairs all over the sheets and back of pillow cases. I called the front desk they gave new sheets NO pillow cases. We pulled the sheets off to find more hairs and huge dried BLOOD stain. We went to get our money back over 400 &the ignorant lady made us wait 45 minutes so she could get it out of the safe in 5 dollar bills. Avoid this place at all costs!!!! Stay at the Double Tree across the street it costs a lil more but SO worth it!!!

• Stayed: July 2012