All reviews bob evans deluxe room new flat screen per year new jersey nice job room was spotless nj turnpike overnight stay location is great great customer service off the highway free breakfast motel philly hardwood melissa
Reviewed August 30, 2012

as Red Roofs go, this was one of the best. good value and nice location. the room was spotless and the help was very courteous. parking very convenient, and it looked like the place had recently been renovated. loved the sink, by the way... :)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Redroofmtlaurel, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent visit at the Red Roof Inn in Mt. Laurel, NJ. We are glad to here that you had a pleasant experience.

The staff takes great pride in their efforts in keeping the property and guest rooms in the best condition possible. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team regarding your visit.

Again, thank you for taking the time to fill out a review and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This hotel was spotlessly clean. I stayed here for 1 night while in the area for an event. I am ridiculously picky about hotel rooms & this one was perfect for what I needed. No frills or fancy stuff here. But a meticulously clean hotel room makes me happy. Also, staff here was very courteous.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

My husband, baby and I planned a 4 day get away and booked our stay here. We got there everything looked good until I pulled the sheets back to put our daughter to bed. We found pubic hairs all over the sheets and back of pillow cases. I called the front desk they gave new sheets NO pillow cases. We pulled the sheets off to find more hairs and huge dried BLOOD stain. We went to get our money back over 400 &the ignorant lady made us wait 45 minutes so she could get it out of the safe in 5 dollar bills. Avoid this place at all costs!!!! Stay at the Double Tree across the street it costs a lil more but SO worth it!!!

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Stayed there with my greyhound (at no extra cost).
The room was super clean, it was nice and quiet, and I felt very safe at the midnight walk with the dog.
There were plenty of places to eat nearby, and check-in was nice and easy.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

We stayed one night and got a great price. But still expected a clean room. I'll start by saying the service was great. As soon as we brought complaints to the front desk they instantly changed our room to accommodate us. However, the first room we got was DIRTY. Biggest issue was a pile of public hair on floor and bathtub in the bathroom. There were spider webs in every corner of the room and dust on tv drapes and just about every surface not the bed. The corners of the room where dirty, just a generally dirty feel. When we complain they took care of us immediately to a very clean room in comparison. Overall I would stay agian as long I didn't have a dirty room the first time around.

• Stayed: July 2012