“awesome time there!”

Hampton Inn by Hilton Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel
Ranked #5 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Reviewed May 28, 2012

great staff! very helpful! clean rooms! i enjoyed staying there for the nights that i did and every staff member was very nice and helpful. beds were very comfy and room extremly clean. i will mostly definatly be staying there again! :) awesome job!!

Room Tip: king rooms are the best! :)
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
GMHamptonInnMtLaurel, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2012

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn, Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel during your recent visit to the area. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

I stayed at this Hotel with my family and I must say that it was one of the best hotels I've stay my son was please especially with the fitness room. The staff was wonderful and pleasant especially the housekeepers made sure my room was clean and fresh.. I would be delighted to say I had a PLEASANT STAY!!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms with the higher number are the coziest
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
GMHamptonInnMtLaurel, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2012

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn during your recent visit to the area. We love having your here! I am very pleased to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming your back again the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed May 23, 2012

I stayed at this hotel with my cousin, we were in the same room and we both got bed bug bites. I am praying I didn't bring any home with me. Please check your mattresses before you go to bed or set anything on the floor! We've reported the problem to the staff, and we'll be asking for compensation.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank 8725brinkmk

Thank you for your feedback. The hotel industry as a whole has been dealing with the unfortunate issues of bed bugs for more than 10 years. Over this time the Hampton Inn, Mt. Laurel, New Jersey has developed an effective action plan that helps us keep these types of occurrences very minimal. As we continue to actively work together to remedy this situation, we would like to thank you for your quickly reporting the issue to our staff. This allowed the staff to take the necessary precautions for our future guests. Your efforts are truly appreciated.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

Hotel is kept in great condition! Staff was very good. Offered to hold my bags in the office because we arrived quite early. Good job!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn during your recent visit to the area. I am very pleased to hear that you did enjoy your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

I recently returned to the Hampton Inn in Mt. Laurel. My stay was not as comfortable as my previous one. I am beginning to find that service and upkeep varies greatly across Hampton Inn properties. During this stay I was working night shift so I was sleeping during the day. One day I missed the housekeeping service. However, when I was heading out to work, housekeeping was still around. I asked at the front desk if housekeeping could service my room. The reply was no since they were finishing up. I asked if I could get new towels, which they did deliver....but the front desk certainly did not go out of their way to assist since I had to ask about the towels vs. them offering assistance.

Also when I returned from work in the middle of the night, I was able to walk right in the front lobby without using the card swipe. Not very comforting knowing that anyone can walk into the front lobby at any time of the night. I would think that would be a security concern for their own employees.

If I need to return to this area, I will not be staying at this Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn during your recent visit to the area. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the issues that you encountered during your stay with us. We strive to make every guest's stay an easy and enjoyable experience. I am truly sorry if your stay with us was anything less. We would love the opportunity to make it right. If there is anything that we can do to make your next stay more pleasurable, please let us know.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

my daughter reserved rooms for her out of town wedding guests and the staff was more than accommodating. they helped arrange a shuttle service and handed out guest bags that my daughter had made up for all the rooms. would highly recommend using this hotel. thank you

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
GMHamptonInnMtLaurel, General Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay with us. We are so pleased that we could be a part of your daughter's special day. Thank you again for choosing the Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel. We love having you here! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

The Staff is wonderful!!! and very pleasant. We stayed for the Honda Day event and had a great time everyone was great from breakfast staff t Front Desk Agents, and housekeeping we look foward to coming back. Ive stayed a hilton garden inn in dover de and had a great time so i wasnt suprised that i had the same at this location. The general manager (chrisitna scott) was very cordual and friendly. Cant wait to visit this location again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Akeem J

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Mt. Laurel during your recent visit to the area. I am pleased to hear that you did enjoy your stay. We strive to make every guest's stay an easy and enjoyable experience. I am pleased that the staff was able to make such a positive difference in your stay.

Thank you again for staying with us. We love having you here! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.