See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Not so much as a single cup, ice bucket, or anything else in the room, every cabinet and drawer was empty. There was just one towel and hardly any TP left in the bathroom. When I went to the desk to ask for additional towels, the clerk said that towels were waiting to be washed but he was too busy with check ins to finish doing that (I guess no other staff?) and he would get us some as soon as he could. Needless to say we never got any. I am glad my family was only there for one night!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Thank you for your review. Please accept our apologies for the unpleasant experience you had during your stay. We take pride in enjoyable visit, so we apologize that we fell short. Your feedback has been shared with the appropriate staff, and we are taking immediate steps to ensure our team is fully equipped to be more responsive. Thanks for being our guest, and we hope you will give us another chance to demonstrate the excellent service that should have been provided to you on this visit.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Horrible, dirty, no service, dirty smell, hallway smelled like a dirty hospital! Can’t wait to take a shower in a clean place. All places in the area were booked! I will was desperate! The windows, doors, carpets in lobby and halls needed wiping! It was like a European hostile; a bad one! Kids all over the place, loud and noisy!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

Thank you for your candid feedback. We sincerely apologize for the housekeeping and noise issues you encountered which resulted in a disappointing stay. We have checklists in place to inspect every suite after it has been serviced. Unfortunately, we missed something during this process and for that, we truly regret the inconvenience it caused. We are working with our housekeeping team to reiterate the importance of our daily duties to make sure this isn't repeated. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a better experience on your next visit.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Had a reservation for this past Saturday night 6/16/18. Had a email confirmation with reservation number. Tried to call the Mount Laurel Extended Stay to notify them that we will be checking in at approximately 8:30pm because we were running behind in our plans, no answer, no voice message. Called several times and the phone just rang no one at the Hotel picked up the phone. Got to the hotel with my son and husband only to find out that Extended Stay in Mount Laurel, NJ was overbooked. Since I did not check in at 3pm, the hotel decided to cancel my reservation at 6pm and give our room to someone else. I never received a phone call that Extended Stay was cancelling my reservation, no email either. Who ever heard of such a thing? Hence that is why most likely the Hotel was not picking up the phone. We were left with no room and the area hotels had no rooms either. I will never stay at this Extended Stay in Mount Laurel, NJ or any other Extended Stay for that matter. Horrible Customer service and no manager available to speak to. Signs were posted on the front doors that there were no rooms available. How is that professional? I didn't pay no mind because when I walked in the hotel I assumed I had a room for my family. Well, I assumed wrong. Never again. Be cautious of this Hotel and their policies.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Thank you for being our guest and for taking time to leave feedback. We apologize for the unpleasant experience. We are sorry our hotel was overbooked and unable to accommodate you. We offer no excuses for this mix-up, and we apologize for the inconvenience. We understand the frustration and truly hope you will offer us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

We booked this hotel through Southwest Vacations. Paid in full 2 weeks before flying in. On the day we were to fly in from Atlanta, I called the front desk at 7:48 pm & told them we would be there after midnight. Front desk person said "no problem Mr Robinson, we have you booked & will see you when you get here". Due to a lady having a stroke on the plane before take off, we were delayed a good while. Once we got to the hotel, the lady at the front desk said we were considered a "NO SHOW" & our room was given to someone else. I said I just talked the man at 7:48 pm & he said all was fine.I even showed her my phone with their number called at 7:48 pm & how long we had talked. She said he told her that he had never heard from us. I said how could that be, we just got here & he's not here to speak for himself. She said we could come back the following day at 3:00 pm & check in then. So we had to go find another hotel for the night. At 11:00 am, I called back to confirm our room based on what she had said. Man said since we were considered a "NO SHOW", our reservation had been canceled. I said the lady at the desk told us to come back at 3:00 pm & we'd be ok. He replied "we train our employees to say that to get people out of the hotel to avoid any confrontation. I called our booking agent again & they went back & forth with the hotel. Luckily for us, our book agent gave us 100% of our money back. I will never use this hotel or any Extended Stay America property again just because of this.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family

We cannot apologize enough for the poor service you received during your visit. The incidents you highlight in your review concerns me very much. This is certainly not the type of service our hotel is known for, so we're sorry we dropped the ball during your visit. We take comments like yours very seriously, and we are looking into the matter to ensure we better serve our guests in future. We would welcome an opportunity to accommodate you once more and earn your highest marks.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

I was here for a long term stay of 30 days. It was perfect for my needs. I got to know Codi the manager as well as employees Alexis and Divine. They were great. They were always friendly and helpful, making sure I was comfortable and satisfied. The room was well kept and laundry facilities worked out great. I can recommend for a long term stay like mine and can see that short term overnight guests are well taken care of also.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank jmurphy1492
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Thanks for the awesome feedback. We are thrilled to see you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us and were impressed with all that we have to offer. It was a pleasure serving you at Extended Stay America, and we look forward to hosting you again soon.