Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place
Ranked #22 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
“It was great!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The rooms were nice. The lady at the front desk named Jazmyn helped me with what i needed, and she was so nice and very polite. And the service was just great. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to stay in this area.

• Stayed September 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Juan - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the Service, staff and rooms. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect and deserve.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My reservation was for 3 nights and 4 days. The front desk clerk at check inn was very rude
( I believe her name was Nelly ), the lobby had strong odor of mildew. I went in an the room look alright, but it smelled like marihuana. Free internet. Functional with small kitchen even

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stayed for a couple of day for business. Reasonable rates and comfortable accommodations. Small kitchenettes so NO need to eat out everyday. Now the front desk clerk ( I believe her name was Nelly ) was AWESOME. She was wonderful great customer service and warm and welcoming.
She totally went out of her way for my family and myself. She is the reason I am writing this review.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Lakisha - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your stay and friendliness of our staff. I will be sure to share your kind comments with the entire team.

Wheeling, West Virginia, United States
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

My reservation was for 3 nights and 4 days. The front desk clerk at check inn was very nice, but the lobby had strong odor of mildew. So I thought well it will be ok. I walked to my room which was on the first floor. I went in an the room look alright, but it smelled like mildew as well. And I could barely fit in the bathroom. I'm not a big person but I am talk. Wasnt happening. I went back to the front desk and told them I had to leave.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dru - I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. Thank you for the kind comments about our front desk staff; however, we apologize that you smelled an odor throughout our hotel. In response to your feedback, I am working with our housekeeping staff to eliminate any smells so this is not an issue in the future.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at pml@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Stayed 3 nights on a business trip. When I arrived the room has definitely been a smoker's room, but very quickly the staff changed me to another room. Nice. Quite. Free internet. Functional with small kitchen even. Staff were friendly and accommodations were sufficient.

Room Tip: If you get a cab, tell them that there is more than one hotel in the same complex. Cab drivers go t...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time let us know how we are doing. We take pride is making our guests experience an enjoyable one. Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Crawford Place in Mount Laurel. We hope to see you soon. We will make sure you receive a fresh clean room that is smoke free on your next visit.
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I have to wait to be picked up for a few hours, and this has led to me being stuck in the main lobby for quite some time. I just want to say that the two women working behind the desk, Amani and Jazmine, have been absolutely more than helpful and kind. They have been amazingly accommodating and some of the nicest staff I have ever come across. They gave me food and coffee to keep me satiated, satisfied, and awake while I wait. On top of that they have been walking by checking on me and making sure there is nothing that I need all afternoon as I've been waiting. I asked for their names so I can write this review, hopefully I spelt them correctly. All in all, I believe you should give them a raise, dinner, or at least a hug or something.

• Stayed March 2013
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thank you for your great review. I truly appreciate your letting us know about the great staff we have at Mt. Laurel Crawford place! I am always thrilled to hear back from our guests. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Clean, great location and wonderful staff. Great bang for the buck. I will continue to stay here while in town. Easy access to highway and the city of Philadelphia. Very safe location surrounded by other hotels in Mt Laurel.

• Stayed February 2013
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Thank you so very much for your wonderful review of Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We look forward to seeing you on your next travel to the Mount Laurel area.