See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I was at this location recently. The service of the staff was excellent. The front desk staff including Joelle gave great service with what ever my needs were, i have stayed at other hotels, but none of them compare to Extended Stay America. The management staff of Rose and Jay are outstanding, if I had any issues they were right there to make things right. I enjoy the added feature of the grab and go breakfast, the timing that it is available is perfect for me, I can get and hot chocolate and muffin then start my busy day. I have stayed there with my sons and feel very safe with the security at this location, I sleep very well knowing that i am safe and have nothing to be concerned about. The housekeeping and maintentance staff are also excellent, Bruce is always available with any issues in my room and takes care of them very quickly. I have told all my friends and family who live in many other states about the excellent service that i have recieved at this hotel. Thank you for listening to a very statisfied customer.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff and management were so helpful. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Excellent staff, clean and quiet room. I usually stay here while working in the Philladelphia area. Good location, close enough to the city for an easy commute and plenty of stores for shopping close by.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that we could provide a home away from home for you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I stayed for 9 months due to business. The room was kept clean by the staff and the front desk staff was kind and gracious throughout my stay. Manager Jay Patel was in particular professional, fair, and pleasant to deal with during the 9 months. I had the opportunity to witness Mr. Patel deal with customers on numerous occasions and was impressed with his patience and professionalism. Would definitely recommend this hotel for those on business trips..short term or long term

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that Jay was able to take care of all your needs. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

This hotel tries hard to be a good place to stay. The staff is friendly and helpful and the prices are reasonable. The location is right off of a main road. There is shopping, restaurants, and gas stations closeby. The room includes a kitchenette and the furniture and lighting are good, EXCEPT for the mattress. We rented two rooms and both had very uncomfortable mattresses. If those were replaced, this hotel would be a five star.

Room Tip: Don't take a room by the door at the end of the hall or you will hear the guest traffic all night.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank barbaradetz
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

I recently received a copy of your review of our hotel. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

Given how hard we work to provide our guests with outstanding accommodations, I was troubled to read your remarks about the bed in your suite. Please know how important your comfort is to us. We have chosen bedding that we think best fits our customers' needs, and we continue to look for new ways to satisfy everyone's sleeping preferences.

It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, and although it is discouraging to read, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other brand locations in the future.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

On a recent business trip Philadelphia area, I was expected to stay here for three days, but ended up checking out within 3 hours of check-in, I was very disappointed and surprised as this hotel does not live up to the brand reputation that is expected from Extended Stay. The room was very out dated and in poor condition with furniture broken, soiled carpets, exteremly dirty bathroom (would not use) in addition to even the toaster having dirt and grime. The staff working the hotel is very nice and I understand that they are not given the corporate resources to make necessary changes. While outside of hotel has been updated inside is just not desireable. In addition very poor signage from the main road make this hotel very difficult to locate espically at night.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Shaun,

I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

We specialize in providing guests with the amenities and service they require for an enjoyable stay at an exceptional rate. In the case of housekeeping, our standard service schedule provides one full housekeeping after every seven days stayed, with the option to purchase additional housekeeping services as desired. Operating our business in this way allows us to continue offering the same great rates to which our guests have become accustomed.