Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place
Hampton.com
$94
$129
$110
Super 8 by Wyndham Mount Laurel(Mount Laurel)(Great Value!)
$76
$71
$61
$150
$137
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
GardenInn.com
All reviewsgranola barssafe neighborhoodconvenient locationbusiness tripesahighwayphilly
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Excellent staff, clean and quiet room. I usually stay here while working in the Philladelphia area. Good location, close enough to the city for an easy commute and plenty of stores for shopping close by.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that we could provide a home away from home for you. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I stayed for 9 months due to business. The room was kept clean by the staff and the front desk staff was kind and gracious throughout my stay. Manager Jay Patel was in particular professional, fair, and pleasant to deal with during the 9 months. I had the opportunity to witness Mr. Patel deal with customers on numerous occasions and was impressed with his patience and professionalism. Would definitely recommend this hotel for those on business trips..short term or long term

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that Jay was able to take care of all your needs. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

This hotel tries hard to be a good place to stay. The staff is friendly and helpful and the prices are reasonable. The location is right off of a main road. There is shopping, restaurants, and gas stations closeby. The room includes a kitchenette and the furniture and lighting are good, EXCEPT for the mattress. We rented two rooms and both had very uncomfortable mattresses. If those were replaced, this hotel would be a five star.

Room Tip: Don't take a room by the door at the end of the hall or you will hear the guest traffic all night.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank barbaradetz
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

I recently received a copy of your review of our hotel. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

Given how hard we work to provide our guests with outstanding accommodations, I was troubled to read your remarks about the bed in your suite. Please know how important your comfort is to us. We have chosen bedding that we think best fits our customers' needs, and we continue to look for new ways to satisfy everyone's sleeping preferences.

It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, and although it is discouraging to read, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other brand locations in the future.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

On a recent business trip Philadelphia area, I was expected to stay here for three days, but ended up checking out within 3 hours of check-in, I was very disappointed and surprised as this hotel does not live up to the brand reputation that is expected from Extended Stay. The room was very out dated and in poor condition with furniture broken, soiled carpets, exteremly dirty bathroom (would not use) in addition to even the toaster having dirt and grime. The staff working the hotel is very nice and I understand that they are not given the corporate resources to make necessary changes. While outside of hotel has been updated inside is just not desireable. In addition very poor signage from the main road make this hotel very difficult to locate espically at night.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Shaun,

I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

We specialize in providing guests with the amenities and service they require for an enjoyable stay at an exceptional rate. In the case of housekeeping, our standard service schedule provides one full housekeeping after every seven days stayed, with the option to purchase additional housekeeping services as desired. Operating our business in this way allows us to continue offering the same great rates to which our guests have become accustomed.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

The manager of this hotel, Jay Patel, is a real loser. He was at the desk when I went to check in, and I was early. I check in early all the time. Usually there is something available (I'm not picky), and if there is not the staff has me sit in the lobby and wait for a room to be cleaned, which usually takes no more than 30 minutes max. I travel a lot. No one has ever!!!! asked me to leave my phone # and they will contact me later in the day when my room is ready. But that is indeed what Mr. Patel did.

When I asked him if he could contact his maid staff and ask them to get a room ready while I wait, he informed me that he would not do that because then other customers might expect the same thing and it would be a 'trickle down' effect. He said that they don't ask their maids to clean the rooms out of order for customers. Really?

I thought the hotel business was a hospitality business, based on accomodating people - thus the whole idea of providing accomodations. I have called the Area Manager and have not received a call back. The next step is corporate. Extended Stay chain just might lose my business over this.

Room Tip: Stay away from this place and you'll be better off.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business