$90
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$130
$113
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
$93
$84
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$105
$94
Hyatt.com
$93
$84
Homewood
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$129
$114
GardenInn.com
Aloft Mount Laurel(Mount Laurel)
$119
$128
$74
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Home away from home. It was my Home away from Home, stayed for almost 6 weeks. The rooms had kitchens, which was an added advantage if you want to eat your our delicacies. The hotel is clean and the staff very helpful. Overall a very good deal.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Crawford Place, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Reviewed January 22, 2011

I reserved a smoking queen suite a week before my stay and when I arrived they said they only had double bed smoking. It's okay...as long as it was smoking. I walk into my room and found other peoples' cigarette buds under the bed, balled up tissues under the bed, and old dusty close hangers under the bed also. YUCK!! The night stand still had ring stains from cups that were placed there from the previous person. Another YUCK. Furniture and beds are old. Pillows are terrible. I have one pillow that's down, one that really flat from to much use, one that is fluffy but has stains on it, and the last pillow is so small it is swimming in the pillow case. HORRIBLE!!! I should of just spent the extra money and stay at the STAYBRIDGE in Mount Laurel and got free breakfast. UGH...I WILL NEVER EVER STAY HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank mootiful
Reviewed November 18, 2010

Couldn't ask for a better hotel stay. For the price we paid to stay here, we usually get motels, but this was definitely a hotel. The staff was extremely accommodating and helpful. The hotel was beautiful, clean, well taken care of, and very large. The rooms had kitchens, which made them that much bigger. The bathrooms were immaculate. The bed was incredibly comfortable, I could have slept for days! The first night, we accidentally got put into a smoking room, which had a hint of smoke in the hallway, but the room was fine. The second night we moved to a non-smoking room, which was perfect. It's located in a group of hotels, right off route 73. It's close and convenient to the Turnpike, 295, Philadelphia, Cherry Hill, restaurants, nightlife, anything you could want! Great stay!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 17, 2010

Rooms: Stayed in 2 different rooms and were both satisfactory. 1 had a flat screen TV, both with kitchen. Only problem is noise when rooms above are occupied and you can here toilets flushing, people talking etc.
Service: Interacted with multiple staff and they were all helpful and mostly knowledgeable. One of them is exceptional.
Location: Great accessibility, safe complex with multiple other hotels and high end dealerships. I go for jogging at night without a problem. There are restaurants within walking distance. (cracker barrel & Chillis)
Summary:
Overall great value for what I paid!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed August 8, 2010

When we tried to check in to the hotel in Mount Laurel New Jersey, they couldn't enter our "check in" on their computer even after the clerk consulted on the phone with the manager. So, they put us in the nearby Extended Stay Deluxe for the night. When I came back on Friday night, we checked in alright this time, but the bathroom fan didn't work and the freezer noise was unusually loud - not good for sleeping. Also, the smoke smell from a nearby room filled our non-smoking room and we were smelling smoke all night!. Also, at 9:15 p.m., a man was trying relentlessly to use a key to get into our room (I saw him through the peep hole). I just ignorned him and he went away after a few minutes. Fifteen minutes later he came back to try our door. Then I phoned the front desk and they told me that there was some confusion with the booking! My mother screamed "No!" and he went away. No one from the front desk came to the room to straighten things out. When I asked to speak to the manager the next morning, they said that they didn't know what time he would be in. When I went down to check out, the girl told me that the manager is entering the lobby now to straighten out the problem. When I saw him, I asked him if he was the manager and he replied "yes" and walked right by me! When I finished loading up our car, I came back to check out and I explained everything to the manager and he said I should have phoned the police when the man was trying to enter our room!

• Stayed: August 2010