All reviews front desk outdoor pool sitting area bagels sofa bed free breakfast visiting philadelphia room was large hot breakfast restaurants and shopping soccer tournament nice stay beds were very comfortable up to date cherry hill would stay again philadelphia area
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

I live in Florida and have family
in NJ and Philly. I recently made
a trip for a class reunion with a
childhood friend. We had a great
stay, staff very kind and accommodating. I have stayed
at the Hyatt at least 4 times in the
last 6 mos.
I will continue to stay at the
Hyatt it's comfortable, reasonable
and a great location. Can't say
enough about the very friendly
staff.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Nikki C, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Place Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2016

Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay and being a loyal Hyatt guest. I am happy to hear that we met all of your needs while you were traveling for your class reunion. We hope to see you soon at our Hyatt Place when visiting your family soon! Sincerely, Nikki C.

Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with my family for two nights while in town for a lacrosse tournament. Upon check-in the desk clerk asked if we were there for the tournament and what time our games were. We said we were leaving the hotel around 6:30 the next morning. The desk clerk informed us that the hot breakfast doesn't start until 7 AM so they put together breakfast bags for our team with bagels, juice and fruit and left them for us in the lobby. This was greatly appreciated and really above and beyond. The rooms were large and clean which also had a separate seating area with a couch away from the beds. Most of the teams must have filled their coolers with ice in the morning because the two ice machines were empty. When I went down to the front desk to see if there were any other ice machines around the clerk took my cooler into the back and filled it with ice for me. The staff was very patient and even very friendly to the players and parents from the different teams that took over the lobby at night. The staff could have easily been annoyed but instead were very pleasant. I had a small incident in which I left money on the night stand for my older daughter who stayed back at the hotel. She was out of the room when the maid came to clean and I guess the maid thought the 20 I had left on the nightstand was her tip. I reported this to the front desk staff. In less then one hour my issue was resolved and my money was returned. Overall we had a great experience. I highly recommend this property and will definitely stay there next time I'm in the area.

1  Thank KL914
Devon R, Manager at Hyatt Place Mt. Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2016

Thank you for completing such a detailed review regarding your recent stay. We greatly appreciate your feedback! All of our staff is well seasoned in the summer sports tournaments and thoroughly enjoy servicing all the different teams that come through town! I am happy to hear you enjoyed our "on the go" breakfast bags. This was something new we tried this summer to help accommodate the early departure times of teams and I am glad it was appreciated on your end. I do recall the incident with the money being confused as a tip and would like to thank you for your understanding and patience as we retrieved the money back from the housekeeper. I am happy to hear you had such a great experience and hope you return to the Hyatt Place Mt. Laurel next summer on your tournament travels!

Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

We stayed one night here on a road trip down from Toronto. The hotel staff were welcoming and friendly. Our room was big a nice size with a larger living area and kitchenette. It www exceptionally clean and the mattress was wonderful.
This would be the perfect place for an extended stay for business or with kids. Restaurants and shops are nearby off of the major turnpike, (we had to make an emergency run to target), and this makes up for there not being a restaurant in the hotel, however they have a 24/7 food
service onsite the you can preorder and pick up. We had a quesadilla and two glasses of wine and called it a night! Next time we are in the Philly area, we will return.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay. I am happy to hear that we met all of your needs during your family road trip and enjoyed our 24/7 gallery menu! We hope to see you soon at our Hyatt Place when visiting your family soon! Sincerely, Nikki C.

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

Just stayed for the night while in town visiting family. It is extremely comfortable. Great seating area with a sectional pull out couch. Everything is clean. The location is prime. They have a breakfast in the morning. This would be a great place to stay with the kids. Will stay again.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hi Tiersa,

Thank you for completing a review regarding your recent stay. I am happy to hear that you found our hotel to be clean, comfortable, and centrally located for all of your needs! We look forward to being of service to you again when you return to Mt. Laurel.

Reviewed July 7, 2016

We had a really lovely room that was spacious enough for 4 people. The front desk staff was friendly and efficient, and helpful. A really nice place to stay and relaxing atmosphere. I would recommend staying here if ever in the area. The breakfast was terrific too! Something for everyone! I really enjoyed the turkey sausage, egg and swiss cheese english muffins, my children loved the doughnuts, and my hubby loved that there was yogurt and cereal, all in all terrific options for breakfast! The coffee was pretty good too, which is wonderful since hotels don't always have the rich, full flavored coffee I enjoy.

Room tip: We had an upper floor which helped with the traffic noise.
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Hi Tamara,

Thank you for your lovely review! We take pride in our complimentary breakfast and the large variety of options we provide to please all of our guests. I am so happy that it met all of the needs of your family. I hope as you return to Mt. Laurel, we continue to be your hotel of choice!