Hyatt Place Mt. Laurel
$109
$119
$111
$105
Super 8 Mount Laurel(Mount Laurel)(Great Value!)
$71
$94
Hyatt.com
$109
$84
$79
$90
All reviewssectional sofafront deskseparate sitting areabagelsoutdoor poolfree breakfastsmall fridgevisiting familynice roomsoccer tournamentbreakfast sandwichhot breakfastair conditionervery nice hotelcomfortable bedssahara samsnice stay
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I would say nice hotel, clean and spacious rooms, beds fine, my complaint is the small bathroom, it that didnt feel fresh, old and moldy shower curtains.
Breakfast fine, but not a lot of tables to sit down when hotel is fully booked, Sunday morning we didn't have breakfast because lack of chairs. So pls eat your breakfast before 9.30 AM
My children enjoyed outdoor pool.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2012

The place seems under staffed. On the night I checked I can't find the soap to take shower. Ended up calling twice in 20 min intervals to get that.
Both Lifts smell bad. They need refurbish them.
Rooms are not that bad but they had distinct old used smell.
Internet is very slow. I gave up checking mail from computer and started using stupid AT&T on my phone and It was better than the free Internet they have.
They advertise too much on breakfast and it was not that great. Ate better ones in most of the inns. They have diluted Starbucks coffee but no creamer or regular milk.
Choose something else on the same lane or near by unless this is the absolute cheap and you just want a place for the night.

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank PalmrrP
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Stayed at this location for a soccer tournament. This is our second stay here and once again no complaints.

Rooms are spacious! Beds are comfortable. Breakfast buffet in morning is sufficient. Hotel is very clean.

Hotel located near plenty of restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2012

A few items went wrong with my stay at this hotel. The shower had no hot water. The shower did not drain properly, so I stood in a foot of cold water while taking my cold shower. The room had zero full-sized towels, so I dried off with a hand towel after my cold shower experience. The wake up call I requested did not come at all. When I asked to speak to a manager at 8am upon check out, I was told the manager had not yet arrived. I voiced my concerns to the desk attendant, and was told that they were sorry I did not enjoy my experience. It sounded like they had said this to many people many times before.

I did try to grab a cup of coffee from the free breakfast bar before finally concluding my first and last experience at the Hyatt Place Mt. Laurel. I had to go back to the front desk to let them know that all 7 of their coffee pots were completely empty. They did not seem surprised, or make any motion to remedy the situation for their customers.

Room Tip: There are a number of other hotel options nearby where a good room may be found.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank PJFarnsworth
Reviewed August 14, 2012

This hotel was in a good location within 30 minutes of Philadelphia. It was very clean with friendly staff and the kids enjoyed the outdoor pool. The only negative I have to say is the layout if the room was odd. There was a very nice sitting area with a huge couch. The beds were comfortable but the bathroom and sink area were directly across from the beds. Hard to get up and ready without disturbing others who were sleeping. Other than that, the breakfast was great, and overall a good stay.

• Stayed: August 2012