“Conference Stay”

Ranked #4 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
port st lucie, United States
“Conference Stay”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

The hotel accomodated every request by our company and made the stay extremely satisfying. The staff assured that you were properly serviced at all times. Each representative always asked if there was any additional service that could be provided and went out of their way to accomodate.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Mark H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
We committed to the Hilton Garden Inn's Brand Promise which means we are focused on not only providing the specifics you request but anticipating your needs and providing them for you before you even realize that you wanted them.
Here at the HGI Mt Laurel, You Can Count on Us!!
Thank you for sharing here on TripAdvisor and hope that you select us for future stays or business needs.
Mark

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Summit, New Jersey
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Horrible mildew smell in all rooms!!! After realizing that the first room smelled awful, we told the the very nice evening manager let us try another room - then two more. We were traveling with two small kids and were too tired to contemplate going to another hotel. We finally settled on one room that was slightly better but still smelled pretty bad. I think housekeeping uses mildewed rags to wipe down the surfaces. As we left in the morning, we told the front desk person, who was completely uninterested in our experience and did not show any concern or seem to believe that there might be a problem.

Other than the bad smell, this hotel was totally fine for our one-night getaway. The pool is small but great for little kids. Breakfast was good and the breakfast hostess was lovely. If this establishment could improve its housekeeping procedures, I would go back.

1 Thank lindseypants
First, thank you for sharing your feedback with me. Second, I must say that I am surprised to read of your experience and the "mildew smell" you speak of? As you can see from our previous reviews here on TripAdvisor, our overall cleanliness and rooms are very highly rated, 4.5 out of 5 actually making your comments that much more surprising.
With that said, the response you claim to have received from my front desk team is not acceptable. Feedback, however unpleasant, is a valuable tool to help us improve, and my team is better than what you experienced I assure you. I will personally review your feedback with the team and ensure my expectations regarding guest feedback is clear.
I appreciate your comments and hope that if in our area again, you give us another chance to impress you.
WEST DEPTFORD, United States
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Its very nice to stay at I had an all girls night there with my sister an my girls and really enjoyed my self. My girls loved the pool and spa. We like the fact you have access to the gym. The room was big enough for all of us an the bathroom was very clean. Service with getting coffee at a certain time was a little late but over all perfect

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for selecting us for your "girls night out." I'm glad to read that you enjoyed your stay, but disappointed to see that we failed to meet your expectations regarding our coffee service. Be assured that I will review our current offerings and evaluate what changes need to be made to make this service more accommodating to guest needs.
Keep us in mind for your next "GNO" and thanks again!
Naples, FL
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

An easy to get to location and a typical hotel of this type. Lots of well lit parking. Only a few spaces out front so you should check in first before parking. This way you don't have to walk around from the back of the building with your luggage. Once you have your key there are lots of access doors.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Meeting your expectations is only part of our goal here at the HGI Mt Laurel. Our ultimate goal, and what we work hard at everyday is, to exceed your expectations. Any specific feedback that you feel would help us go from "good to great" would be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel.
Thank you for your feedback and hope you stay with us again.
australia
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Three night stay to see Philadelphia and surrounding areas. Originally planned to stay in Philly but hotels of choice booked out.
This hotel was a really pleasant surprise. We took the breakfast package and the breakfast was excellent for the price.
Needed to do laundry as travelling with few clothes due to the need to carry coats and international weight restrictions for flights. Good laundry facilities Reasonably priced and shop with some necessary items available. All the staff were pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Although we weren't your first choice, I'm glad to hear that we were a "pleasant surprise." I'm also glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of some of our facilities and offerings like breakfast and guest laundry.
I hope that on future visits we might be your first choice and again get the chance to serve you.
Thank you for your feedback!
New Jersey, United States
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My family and I took a couple of days to go to the Funplex and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Mount Laurel. The hotel was really nice. The rooms were clean and well sized for our needs and very quiet. They have a pool, hot tub and a fitness room, which we used. The only complaint was the hot tub water was no warmer than the pool water. Otherwise, the staff was nice and very attentive. I would definitely recommend a stay at this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Great review, thank you!!
I'm sorry to hear that the hot tub failed to meet your expectations. Although some time has passed and I've not heard any other feedback regarding the hot tub, I will have my engineering team look at it today and ensure that all of our equipment is functioning as it should.
Glad to hear that the rest was, in your words, an "excellent hotel stay."
I appreciate you taking the time to share your comments here.
Be well,
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Looking for clean, friendly and reasonable cost hotel? We had a good stay at the Hilton!

It may be located in a corporate business park and gear itself to those clients- but entire staff was very friendly and rooms were spotless!! Easy parking- small dining room- enjoyable breakfast!

Stayed March 2014
5 out of 5 rating...awesome...thank you!! Hearing that you found your room "spotless" is high praise and I very much appreciate that. Be assured that I will share your comments with my Executive Housekeeper and her team. Cleanliness and friendliness are things that we strive to achieve everyday and I'm glad to hear that you experienced both with us.
Please consider us should you be in our area again.