“Lovely staff, clean but average hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Mt. Laurel
Ranked #6 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Overall the hotel was fine. Little things could have been better such as a more spacious bathroom, a quieter a-c unit, better dusting around the nightstand and lamp and updated bathroom decor. That said, the staff was lovely and the room was basically clean.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

This is a brand new hotel (built in 2011), ultra clean, very friendly staff, excellent service, very quiet, ultra comfortable beds, great location (near services, restaurants, easy acces to Highways)...strongly recommand for business of family trips in the area

Reviewed August 21, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn in Mt Laurel New Jersey is a small very clean hotel. The room was spacious with two queen sized beds that were adjustable beds!!! The room service menu although small was excellent. Breakfast was the best. There is a cook to order area as well as an area with fruits, juices, pastries, cereal, make your own waffles, etc. The staff was very friendly and efficient. The in room internet was a huge benefit. The hallway noise was a bit much but then there was a family staying across from us. Once they left the noise levels got much better. The hotel is located on a main road within easy driving distance of major insterstates. The area itself is good and I felt safe staying there with my family. A car is a must. A rental car or a friend or family member with a car would help in getting around the area.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

As Usual the Hilton Garden's are Clean, Fresh and Very Good. Comfortable bed, clean fresh quiet room. The hotel is quiet, clean and well lit, both inside and out. I stand 6'2" in height and the Hilton Hotels always have the shower head placed at the correct height. I will be back again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2013

This was my 1st stay at this location and I would gladly concider it next time I am in the area. I usualy stay at a Crowne Plaza nearby but believe I have found a new favorite in the Cherry Hill area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Overall, the hotel was very good. The two problems I had were, my bed hurt my back. It was sunk in the middle. Had to try to sleep on side of bed. I made a long distance call of about fifty miles. When I got home, I saw that I was charged over $28 for that call. I knew that the call would probably cost more than normal, but that amount is just to high!!! It was around $1.50 per minute, and I think local calls are the same rate as well. Each night I stayed, my back got worse and worse until it was killing me by my 7th night. Other than these items, the hotel was nice. Price was high since we weren't in a resort area. Good hotel though!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We enjoyed our stay here immensely! We were out for the day and got back to the hotel later than planned, missing dinner service by about 20 minuets. The Chef assembled desserts for us anyway and they were scrumptious! The Desk staff was helpful and attentive to our requests.