“Garden of Eden” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
A TripAdvisor Member
“Garden of Eden”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Very nice hotel, competent staff, friendly, helpful and efficient. they allocate smoking rooms which is rare these days. The bar and restaurant as an extension of the lobby was a bit strange, but overall, quaint. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
baltimore, md
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Clean and comfortable. One of my favorites in this area. Only drawback is not any restaurants in walking distance and would likee to see more parking in front entrance. Nice little gym. Small bar area seemed busy each night but I didn't get to enjoy a drink there. Nice staff.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Pomona, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Good value for your money. Clean, nice hotel. Very friendly staff. Quiet place. They have a small indoor pool and gym. It would be good to include the breakfast in the rate. Only one thing that upset me a little - I left a charger for my cell phone in the room and called to hotel, they connect me to "Lost and Found" department, I left a message, but nobody called me back. I was in this area on the next week and pick up my charger later.

East Lyme, Connecticut, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

It is a cozy feeling to stay at a Hilton Garden Inn. Rooms are big and spacious, with refrigerator and microwave. Free internet, nice pool and whirlpool. Friendly and helpful staff. Convientent to locations in Mt Laurel area and south Jersey.

cooldadinnj
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

My sons were rowing in Philadelphia at the Stotesbury Cup and our team decided to stay here. It was everything we needed-easy to highway/city, clean & comfortable, reasonably priced, and had stores and restaurants nearby.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Tappan, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I stayed for one night after attending a concert in Camden. The location was great. The turnpike is nearby. The drive to the bank center was easy. The beds were comfortable. We got back to the hotel very late but there is ample parking. The hotel staff was very pleasant. There is a Cracker Barrel restaurant located right in front of the hotel.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Schraders_in_Tappan
JWBarnes, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Hello Schraders_in_Tappan -

Thank you for your kind review and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Safe Travels,

Jeff Barnes
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

I chose this property for a business trip in nearby Cherry Hill. It is a fairly new hotel (about a year and a half old, according to the front desk) so everything was up-to-date and in good physical shape. The staff I interacted with ranged from a very friendly to "it's a job" attitude but no one was ever rude.

My room (two queen beds) had that wonderful adjustable mattress that HGI uses and was firmly comfortable. They said that they had just updated the TV service and it now has 40-ish basic cable channels and almost every one of them were in hi-def. Both complimentary wired and wireless are offered, and I generally prefer to used wired with my laptop but the wireless appeared to be faster and more stable. The internet speed was typical for a hotel (about 1.5-ish Mbs) but it remained usable in the evenings.

I would rate the in-house restaurant as good but not outstanding. The breakfast is a fixed-price $11.95 +tax (unless your plan includes it) regardless of what you order with no a la carte options. The evening menu is the same as at other HGI properties but the quality was just a wee bit below what I've experienced at other HGIs (I've stayed in three of them this month so my recollection is fresh).

I used the exercise facility, which was smallish but had a couple of Precor treadmills, a stepper, stationary bike, a weight machine and some freeweights. Due to the newness of the property, everything appeared to be in good condition.

Despite some minor quibbles the property has a log going for it and if I had to be back in the area, I would have no problem staying here again.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank 4959keeton
JWBarnes, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Hello 4959keeton -

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We definitely want to be better than decent and we want all of our staff to share the enthusiasm we promote daily. Your feedback is very helpful and we will strive to get from decent to outstanding! Please let me know when your travels bring you back to the area and allow me to see to your accommodations personally.

Thank you again and have a great week!

Jeff Barnes