“Solid Food and Service”

Cuisines: American
Description: 856-439-0042
Description: 856-439-0042
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Pretty busy for a Sunday night by were in an out in under an hour.

Our Waitress was Taylor and she was on the ball and very friendly. Fast service and always checking in.

Food was good, I had Cajun Pasta, wife had Pretzel Burger, and son a mini burgers. Food came out quickly and right to order. Salad bar has an ok selection and was clean and pretty fresh.

Pricing wasn't to bad. I'd eat here again and would request Taylor as our server.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

We've been to several Ruby Tuesday restaurants, and the food is consistent at most locations. This particular location stood out because of the terrific customer service. We asked the waitress for a Corona-Rita with a frozen Margarita. She said that they normally make them not frozen, but she would gladly do it. Next, I am a big fan of their Key West Coconut Shrimp with Key Lime sauce, but it only comes as an appetizer. A manager happened to come to our table to greet us and thank us for coming, so I asked if he could make the appetizer into a dinner (which would include their great salad bar), and he said no problem, he would do it. With so many "no substitutions" and "sorry, we can't do that" responses, this was so refreshing. We are definitely going back to this restaurant!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I went with my family and met another family for this meal. There is always something my kids like at this restaurant and I enjoy the unlimited Salad bar. The only complaint I have is the service is slow. If you are in a rush, this isn't the place for you. If you want a casual relaxed meal, this is great to bring your kids to.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had the salad bar mini sandwhich combo for lunch. It was a good deal for the money and the salad bar had a lot of choices. The Sangria was alittle pricey for the amount. The service was excellent and the waitress was very attentive.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We go to Ruby Tuesdays at least once a month for a "cheap date" as we are always clipping a coupon from the Sunday papers. We enjoy their garden bar (a scaled down salad bar) because everything is fresh and replenished frequently.

Their meals are well prepared and we never had a bad meal. Since we are watching our calories, we like the fact that their portions are about right, not super-sized, and yet we still wind up taking food home, as we fill up on the garden bar first.

The staff is friendly, and attentive; however, we had a minor issue with my beverage last night -- the manager came right over and was very apologetic and as professional as they get. He took my meal off the bill to show how sorry he was for my issue. We didn't expect that; at other restaurants, more upscale, they simply have offered a free dessert.

Because the manager was so professional, I won't mention the issue on a public forum but if anyone from the restaurant does happen to see this review: I am fine and will definitely return to this restaurant again!!!