All reviews bliss products ale house nj turnpike bed was very comfortable late check new jersey indoor pool fitness center plenty of parking trendy lobby wedding laurel channels chlorine
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2016

The room was comfy, well kept, clean, A/C was cold, but apparently it wasn't working in the rest of the hotel. Was having cocktails at the bar but couldn't fully enjoy them with the heat even though they tried to cool it down with room fans. I'd probably stay here again but I wish they would've given a heads up upon check-in.

Room tip: Rooms on the even side are more quiet
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Teresa N, Intern Anna at Aloft Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2016

I am happy to hear that you found the room pleasant and satisfactory. We do apologize for any discomfort you experienced while our air conditioning in the downstairs lobby was not working. We were trying our best to keep it bearable with fans, but with the heat outside, it was difficult to keep everything cool. I apologize for that, but I am glad that you will still consider us in the future!

Reviewed June 2, 2016 via mobile

The hotel staff was fantastic. They handled them selves with utmost professionalism and care to their guest. They responded to any situation with a friendly smile and not there were any but I requested extra towels at 6:00am and they responded promptly with in minutes, my AC unit was acting up, they sent someone instantly and it was a quick fix. The front desk offered to fill my cooler with ice at no charge even though I was willing to pay. It's the little things that are vital to a stay in any hotel. The reason I couldn't give it a 5 was to me the room was on the small size for a king size bed and to me my personal feeling was the mattress was way to firm.
Overall the hotel was very clean,beautiful decor, and amazing staff!!! I'd go back for sure!!!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Teresa N, Director of Communications & Social Media at Aloft Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2016

Thank you for staying with us. We pride ourselves on delivering sassy, savvy service with every stay! I'm glad that our amazingly professional yet fun staff wowed you with the prompt and friendly service we are so well known for!

Reviewed May 24, 2016

The staff if absolutely wonderful. We relocated from Texas and, long story short, we needed to find a pet friendly hotel at the last minute, we've stayed here twice in the last 4 weeks, along with our Labrador. The hotel is very clean, both in and outside, very quiet and in a great location. We want to thank Jamie & Sokol for going above and beyond what we ever expected. I wish had the names of all the staff that took care of us the month of May 2016, but know that they all exceeded our expectations. We've stayed in many hotels over the years, but never have we had such wonderful caring people. You will not be disappointed.
Tom & Teri T

Room tip: We've stayed on the 2nd and 4th floor and both a very quiet
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Teresa N, Intern Anna at Aloft Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2016

Thank you so much for your amazing review! Our team at Aloft works diligently to meet and exceed our guest’s needs, and I am so glad that you found that to hold true during your stay here. Thank you for noting our individual team members as well, we are extremely grateful for their hard work and beyond lucky to have them on our team! I am excited to share your amazing five star review with them. We hope to see you and your furry friend again!

Reviewed May 24, 2016

Traveled as a single parent with kids and pup in tow. Aloft is pet friendly and Taylor, our Aloft Associate could not have provided a warmer welcome. The pup got a greeting, fresh water and a treat. She also helped corral the kids while Greg, another very friendly associate checked us in. The employees and the atmosphere immediately helped ease the stresses of the day. The room was great and concierge services very, very helpful. I plan to stay again and would recommend to anyone.

Room tip: Ask for exactly what want you want, they will make sure you get it.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for the kind feedback, we appreciate it immensely. Our team really values and strives to make each guest feel welcomed and comfortable and I am so glad that your expectations were met. We are so happy to hear that your pup enjoyed his stay as well! It delights me that your time spent with us was easy breezy and that your stresses were relieved with the help of the vibe here at Aloft. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed May 22, 2016 via mobile

The walls were paper thin, so you could hear everything. Including conversations being held on the ground level and traffic outside your window- making sleeping difficult. Staff was friendly, common areas are well kept, but breakfast costs extra- something most hotels offer for free. There were some OK items on their breakfast menu, but for the most part, it consisted of foods other hotels will include in price per night. Overall, this hotel was good. Beds were clean and comfy, but you might want to consider bringing your own pillow for comfort.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that your night was disrupted due to noise outside and on the ground level. If you call down to the front desk, the manager on duty can take care of any noise issues from our end. However I am pleased that you were satisfied with our team’s efforts and kindness, and that you found your room to be comfortable and clean. While other hotels may offer free breakfast, we do offer additional complimentary amenities for our guests, such as the indoor pool and gym. As for the breakfast menu, our kitchen works hard to provide delicious meals and I sincerely apologize that you did not feel it was satisfactory. This being said, we hope you will still consider us in the future.