“Great Place!”

Ranked #10 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
NC
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

We had a great time at this hotel. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. It has a nice atmosphere as well. The lounge was great, it was pretty up beat. We could not have asked for a better price. Found a discounted rate online and they also give military discounts. :)

Room Tip: We were facing outside patio which was very nice. Standard queen room.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
aloftmountlaurel, Social Media Manager at Aloft Mount Laurel, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Hello, We are so glad to hear that you and your friends had a sassy, savvy stay with us at the Aloft Hotel in Mount Laurel! We are excited to have exceeded your expectations!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Malden, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

It's a good clean hotel. It's nice, clean and the staff are friendly.
The location is great, it's almost 1 hours away from Atlantic city, 20 mins from Philly. So if you are taking a vacation in the area, it's a good one.

• Stayed August 2012
Super8MtLaurel, Social Media Manager at Aloft Mount Laurel, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Thank you for your sassy, savvy review of the Aloft Hotel in Mount Laurel, NJ! Thank you for mentioning our A-List staff, ideal location, and cleanliness. Your feedback is important. Thank you!
Phoenix, Arizona
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

I spent 4 nights at the Mt Laurel Aloft and was very pleased by the rooms and customer service. Then on a Wenesday night it became a full blown night club at 5pm!

The small lobby bar had Karoiki that was so loud it could be heard outside. After that stopped the bar next door turned their speakers up on the patio until my windows were rattling!!!
Since I needed to be up at 6am I called the desk. They offered to move me. I got up, packed and moved rooms at 1am.
Thursday night I came back at 530 to a band which was directly under my new room on the 2nd floor! The music in my room was so loud I had to stand in the parking lot to make calls for work!

I called corp twice and they did offer to stop the music, they just said I could use a conference room if I needed a quiet space.

They need to figure out if they are a hotel or a night club because they are doing both very poorly!

I will never stay at this concept again!

Room Tip: Go to a motel 6 for sleep
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Hi T R, Thank you for spending 4 nights with us at the Aloft Mount Laurel. We're glad you were pleased with our staff and loft guestroom accommodations. The W xyz Bar hosts live entertainment most nights of the week with karaoke every Wednesday and local bands every Thursday through Saturday. I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with the noise level, and I am disappointed that you will not stay again. Aloft is a truly unique brand that appeals to the culture conscious traveler looking for a cool vibe and energetic environment. Best of luck in all your travels.
Burlington, NJ
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

When my husband and I first arrived, we were greeted very warmly. Loved the contemporary, colorful decor and the upscale, yet casual feel. Great vibe! Also enjoyed the complimentary Thursday night Barbeque. Staff was very accommodating and friendly. The room was very "cool," but very small and I almost felt a little claustrophobic. Bed was the worst, I'm sorry to say! Very firm and the mattress pad slid around and bunched up all night long. Didn't get much sleep at all. It had me longing for home in order to get a good night's rest. To sum it up..atmosphere, yes; comfort,no!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Super8MtLaurel, Social Media Manager at Aloft Mount Laurel, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at the Aloft Mount Laurel. We are excited that you enjoyed the vibe, and look and feel of our hotel as well as the Backyard BBQ every Thursday night! I'm glad that you found your loft guestroom very cool, but small. And I am sorry to hear that your did not sleep very well because of our firm mattresses. I do hope that you will stay with us again, or at least visit the W xyz Bar for weekly entertainment.
Manassas, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

Very nice. Modern decor. Staff was very attentive. Close proximity to major hwys. Large room. We were in town for a wedding and the hotel also offered a bus to bring you to and from the reception. The staff was immediately asking to help us as we walked in the door. They were not pushy but they were always around to accommodate our needs. Food was available but we did not take part so I can't speak for the quality.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
aloftmountlaurel, Social Media Manager at Aloft Mount Laurel, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Thank you for your sassy review of the Aloft Mount Laurel. We're happy that you were well accommodated during your stay for a recent South Jersey wedding! I hope that you enjoyed your complimentary shuttle ride to the reception and hope to see you again soon for other local events.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

We asked for a late check in which was easily accommodated. Check in was easy but very loud as a band was playing steps away. We asked for extra towels and pillows and by the time we parked the car and got to the room they were already in the room!
We quickly got changed and went down to the lounge but the band was gone. In place was awful music being played. It was the hotels radio station and couldn't be changed. We were hungry but room service stopped at 10:00p.m.
The room was spacious and clean. We had a handicap accessible room with two queen beds. The only strange feature in the room was a frosted glass window between the bedroom and the bathroom.
You could see a figure in the bathroom and tell of they were on the toilet or in the shower. Other then that the hotel provided a nice get away.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Disneydogs3
aloftmountlaurel, Social Media Manager at Aloft Mount Laurel, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
We are glad that you had an exceptional stay at the Aloft Mount Laurel. Although room service, and most of our live entertainment stops at 10pm, there are a ton of restaurants and bars in the area that can serve you. I understand the concept of the frosted glass can be weird, but the idea behind it is that the hotel appeals to all five senses. The frosted glass is supposed to be sight the appeal in the room, adding ambiance. We're glad that you had a great stay and look forward to your next!
Northfield, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

First time at the Aloft. Very pleased with the whole hotel. The rooms are very unique. Neat furniture, spotless room, cool shower with Bath and Body Works shampoo and soap.
We were at the hotel for a wedding, which took place right at the hotel. This was a lovely event and the hotel did a wonderful job.
I will be going back soon, just for a relaxing get away. So glad I found this hotel.

Room Tip: If you dont like walking, ask for a room close to elevator. Otherwise it could be a long walk to yo...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for choosing to have a sassy, savvy overnight stay after the wedding you attended in our Elixir Grande Ballroom! We are glad that you enjoyed yourself at the event, it sounds like everyone had a great time. Thank you for staying with us, we hope to have you back again soon.