$113
$115
$92
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$105
Homewood
$107
Hampton.com
All reviewsbliss productsale housemodern designclose proximityfront desk staffnew jerseychecking outindoor pooltrendylobbyweddingspgphiladelphialaurelturnpikechlorine
Reviewed March 12, 2012

This is a typical Aloft hotel. It is a nice chain, owned by Starwood, and is similar to a low end W Hotel with the typical music in the lobby with a low lit trendy bar. It's a bit easier to distinguish the check in desk from the bar in the Alofts vs the W's, although the areas do flow together. I didn't try the bar at this hotel, but it looked perfectly fine. There is a 'food' area in the lobby with pre-made sandwiches, salads, and snacks. Everything looked fresh but I didn't try it as I was on my way out for dinner. There is no restaurant onsite.

The rooms are nice, with the beds backing up to a wall that serves as the partition for the bathroom. A long stay here would be difficult as there is no true closet to hang your clothes, just a cubby hole with a short hangin rod and a curtain. The rooms are low end trendy - yes, I know the sinks are Kohler, but that is the only high end fixture in the room. A Kohler sink on a laminate table is the vanity - functional, yes, but not going to look great after some wear and tear. It reminded me of my first 'after college' place - looked good on the surface, but low end finishes that didn't hold up for long.

It's a perfectly fine hotel for a very short stay, and if everything continues to be maintained. For me, I'm too old for the trendy scene, so I'll probably not stay again.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
aloftmountlaurel, Social Media Liaison at Aloft Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2012

Thank you travel_junkie3000 for your review of Aloft Mount Laurel. Our chic and unique style isn't for every traveler, but we appreciate your honesty! Thanks for mentioning the fresh selection at re:fuel, our grab-and-go snack station. Since you didn't get to experience w xyz bar, look out for our upcoming events by following us on Facebook or Twitter. We have something for everyone - from Quizzo trivia to karaoke to live acoustic music. Thanks again and stay sassy! -Aloft Mount Laurel

Reviewed February 29, 2012

We've stayed here several times and have loved it every time. The rooms are quite large (~300 square feet) with high loft ceilings, two separate work desks, lots of power outlets, and a very large bathroom with a large shower that easily fits two. The beds are comfortable and the appointments (bliss products, free coffee and tea, iron, etc) are very nice. We had a wonderful time at the bar (which has a pool table and reasonably priced drinks) and really enjoyed the romantic courtyard and indoor pool. If you find yourself needing to stay just outside Philly right off the Turnpike (exit 4), you won't find a nicer or more convenient hotel for the price.

Room Tip: Every room we've stayed in has been pretty much identical. You either get a view of the highway or the bus station so it doesn't matter much.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
aloftmountlaurel, Social Media Liaison at Aloft Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2012

Eric C., thank you for your fantastic review of Aloft Mt. Laurel! We're thrilled you loved our ultra chic atmosphere and amenities. Our bliss bath products prove to be super popular among guests! Check out this month's calendar of live entertainment in the w xyz bar on our Facebook page, and plan your next adventure with us soon. Your feedback is deeply appreciated; thanks again. -Aloft Mt. Laurel

Reviewed February 9, 2012

Stayed one night in December when in the area for a wedding. Location is not great...on an ugly secondary road...but the decor on the inside is very cool. Loved the rooms especially...with bliss toiletry products. It wasn't very crowded...which was nice too. We didn't visit Philadelphia so I can't speak to access to the city, but the front desk staff mentioned it's less than a 1/2 hour to Center City. New and clean hotel. Would stay again. Only $109 on the weekend when we stayed.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
aloftmountlaurel, Social Media Liaison at Aloft Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2012

Hi twryan72! Thank you for your positive feedback about Aloft Mt. Laurel. We value jet-setting style at a steal, and we're happy you agree! Come back to stay and play soon. Stay sassy! -Aloft Mt. Laurel

Reviewed January 30, 2012

We planned our anniversary trip to Atlantic city, NJ. Me being a fan of The Aloft hotels, of course we had to stay at Aloft Nj. Overall hotel experience was great, Hurricane Irene was not! Due to the circumstances we could not visit Atlantic City so we choose to visit Philadelphias casino Sugarhouse. We spent most of our time inside the hotel and I can't complain! Great stay

• Stayed: August 2011
aloftmountlaurel, Social Media Manager at Aloft Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2012

roxanne1981, Thank you for your kind comments about your stay at Aloft Mount Laurel. I'm glad to hear that you're a fan of the boutique brand from Starwood Hotels! Although "Irene" sabotaged your plans for A.C., we were more than happy to take care of you! I'm happy that you were able to enjoy a great nearby attraction; Sugarhouse Casino! I hope you had a blast, won some gambling, and overall had an amazing anniversary! Sassy, savvy wishes for more great years to come! - Aloft Mount Laurel

Reviewed January 19, 2012

The best part of the Aloft is the decor. It's artsy and creative, from the logo to the room layout, and a nice change from the standard corporate look.

The rooms have pedestal-type beds, reasonably comfortable. Bathrooms have large vanity areas with double sinks and a separate toilet/shower area (nice shower but no tub.) Amenities include lotion and bar soap in the vanity area plus dispensers for shampoo/conditioner and body wash in the shower.

The fitness center is very nice, with new cardio equipment and a full weight rack.

The rest...not so good. They did not have my reserved room type available when I checked in, and the first room they put me in was completely unacceptable. There is no restaurant, just a grab-and-go snack bar (to their credit, they gave me a voucher for the snack bar when they messed up my room.) At this time, there are few dining options in walking distance. I was hoping to go down to the very attractive bar area for a quiet drink one evening only to discover it was karaoke night, and very loud. Internet access was free, but slow. I've also discovered that my bill (which was emailed to me without delivering any hard copy) is incorrect. Service was very friendly, but if this is any indication, substandard.

I didn't see any real business center but they did have a couple of stations with touch screens for printing out boarding passes. Unfortunately when I tried one it didn't work.

The location is fine if you specifically need to be in Mt. Laurel. If you're touring Philadelphia you won't find it convenient, and driving in the immediate area is difficult.

All in all probably kind of fun for a leisure trip, but if you're all about the business, not so much.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
aloftmountlaurel, Social Media Liaison at Aloft Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2012

Thank you for your review of Aloft Mt. Laurel! I'm sorry to hear our a:list amenities weren't a match to your traveling preferences, but I'm happy you found our front desk staff to be friendly and attentive. Please note for future stays that we do have a business center called in:touch with two computers and complimentary printing.

I am excited to inform you that construction for our new restaurant, Miller's Alehouse, should be completed by early April 2012! Because we are located on a busy highway, we don't recommend walking to nearby restaurants. Instead, the front desk has a variety of delivery menus, a list of nearby restaurants, and can quickly call a cab for you. Just buzz "0" from your loft for 24-hour front desk assistance! We appreciate your sassy, savvy feedback and hope you stay with us again so we can exceed your expectations! -Aloft Mt. Laurel