“Absolutely dirty”

Coco Key Water Resort
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Dirty from the moment we pulled into parking lot. Trash all over. We go inside after an hr ride & bathrooms were filthy. That was when the park 1st opened let me inform you. Would never go back again.

1  Thank Kerri L
in 10 reviews
"soda"
"grandchildren"

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I'm sooo glad that I didn't listen to the negative comments on here! My family visited last week and it was amazing! We have to smaller children (5 & 2) and we enjoyed ourselves from the moment we walked into the door. The separate kiddie area is definitely a big hit for the younger children. The main pool area has slides, a lazy river, & even a water basketball court. The food was the normal cafe food (pizza, chicken tenders, subs). The changing rooms were nice and big.

However, my family decided to stay at the aloft next door instead of the host hotel. We paid 90 bucks for one nights stay and purchased day passes to enter the water park.

Also, yes there were birthday parties going on, on the upper pool deck but there were no additional distractions. And yes we went on a Saturday.

I've come to realize certain people just complain about everything & find something wrong with everything! I normally listen to what people write on trip advisor; however, I'm glad that I didn't for this short getaway. It was definitely worth it.

We also spent the evening at the Funplex, a huge play center for adults & children (about 5 mins up the street) and the next day at the philadelphia zoo (20 min ride)

Please go visit this place for yourself! ;-)

5  Thank PeytonandMylesMommy
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Very dirty at opening, hair, bandaides, and other things were floating in the water at opening. Life guards were not very nice or patient, but other staff members were nice.

2  Thank Sabrina H
Reviewed March 30, 2013

It's so ridiculous that u book the hotel for the weekend so obviously ur gonna go to the park but the park is a first come first serve basis n ur treated as a walk even thpu ur staying in their hotel so u don't get first preference n have to wait till there is availability! I waited 2 hrs to get into the park the first day. The second day, they said tix were sold out n I couldn't get in by the manager of the waterpark...a black tall guy with dreads...it's like they picked up ppl that have no sense to work here! No social skills whatsoever...to make it worst...there's not much else to do...the WORST WEEKEND EVER!!!

4  Thank Trinisexidougla