“Pretty good”

Coco Key Water Resort
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I decided to take the kids on a day trip and overall it was a good experience. The lifeguard who goes by captain america was great the kids loved him and were thrilled to see him jump in to save someone. I highly recommend this water park for anyone looking for a fun day trip with children.

1  Thank TudMcClung
in 10 reviews
"soda"
"grandchildren"

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I just had to give Dyonne a fabulous review for customer service. This was my family's first visit to Coco Key and Dyonne was the first person we dealt with up entering the water park. She was so professional and went out her way to help me download the chaperone coupon from my smart phone. She was so pleasant and patient and went above and beyond her job duties-- I work in a client focused field and Dyonne exhibits everything we look for in representing a company in a positive light. You are very lucky to have her as an employee! Most of all, she gave us a great first impression of the water park and we will definitely be back.

1  Thank Kathleen A
Reviewed March 15, 2013

great indoor water park..unlimited rides..food court and bar is great, food is very affordable and edible compare to others..my two boys really enjoy it, its a good place to go when you can't take the winter anymore..

2  Thank jpeluyera
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Don't ever go on a Saturday because it is way too crowded and many birthday parties going on. Very expensive to take a family especially if you can't enjoy yourself because of the overcrowding. $5 for a locker when we already paid over $100 to get in the place is a little ridiculous too.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Overcrowded is an understatement of the money especially if you do the overnight package!! Nothing worse than paying for something you can't enjoy!! Parents let their kids run wild (most, not all) & there's NO organization!!!! I'll NEVER visit again!!! Worst mistake & waste of money!!! Good luck with parking too!!

1  Thank Lisa M