“No protocol for lost children!”

Coco Key Water Resort
Reviewed March 4, 2012

The employees at coco key water park were rude and unprofessional. My husband found a lost child and they threatened to throw him out of the water park when he brought the child to upper management and they said they had no way to contact the mother. They claimed the wristbands issued had no identifying information. This place is unsafe. Children are going to get lost in a busy crowded water park. You must have procedures in place and all staff must be educated on the protocol.

6  Thank betsy026

Reviewed February 28, 2012

I went with my two kids age 2 & 4. The both of them had a great time. It was perfect for them. We stayed in the water park for hours. The lazy river was disappointing to both of us and my 4 year old really wanted to swim but otherwise she had a blast. The hotel walls were really thin, I could have cared less my kids probably were the noisy ones. The breakfast was really good although the service wasnt there. The hostess was terrible and if I didnt know better it could have been her first day cause thats what it seemed like but the food was really good, alot of it, and a really wide selection. As a last minute trip it was well worth it. I have never been to great wolf but it was 3x's the price, but I think that this was a great quick getaway. Ive already booked 2 days in April for the kids...

1  Thank stryteller
Reviewed February 25, 2012

I took my kids here last summer. First off, the place is way overcrowded, so if you like waiting in lines for everything, then this is the place for you. Secondly, some of the kids who come here are rude and ignorant. Case in point, my daughter was literally run over by some kid runnin around knocked her down and made her cry, then did not even think to apologize(until I grabbed his arm and forced him to). Go to the watermark on rt 38 across from BCC, it's much better

3  Thank madmax1965
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I personally didn't utilize the park but my husband and my boys did as well as my nephews and my niece. My husband loved the adult only hot tub and all the kids loved the park so much that we are planning a trip back in April. We came during the week that we were off from school and it was pretty empty. Enjoy this perfect park for young kids up to age 14 or 15 and enjoy a drink at the bar to feel like you are on a real beach vacation.

1  Thank amtrak