“Waterfront dining”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Creek Road
Description: Carlucci’s Waterfront serves authentic, award-winning cuisine inspired by Italian traditions. Walk through our doors and relax in a welcoming atmosphere overlooking the scenic Rancocas Creek. Dine on classics made from our family recipes like vodka rigatoni, enjoy a fresh seafood dish like scallops pescatore, or treat yourself to a premium filet mignon. We’ll go above and beyond to make sure that you savor every bite and enjoy every moment. As a family business, we seek to be your first choice for family functions, fine-dining experiences, and everything in between!
Reviewed February 12, 2019

Excellent food and service, beautiful outside dining when weather is warmer. Mostly Italian eating but there are other options. They also have a full bar.

Date of visit: January 2019
Carlo C, Manager at Carlucci's Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2019

Craig, thanks for sharing how excellent you've found our food and service to be! We can't wait for you to join us outside when the weather warms up. For now, we'll get you seated inside next time you're here.

Till then,

Reviewed January 24, 2019

Carlucci's is one of my wife's and I favorite restaurant. My wife loves the view of the Rancocas Creek. We have
never been disappointed with our dinner selections. Their prices are a little high to me. If you are lucky and have a coupon it does help. The service is on point, water, and their helpers are always making sure your experience is
a good one. We love the live one -man music it's a nice touch, soft not too loud.

Date of visit: January 2019
Carlo C, Manager at Carlucci's Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2019

Joe, I'm happy to hear you and your wife enjoy dining with us! From the service to the views, and all the way to the dinner selections, we appreciate your feedback. Can't wait to welcome you two back here again soon.

Till then,

Reviewed January 19, 2019 via mobile

This place is right on the Rancocas creek which is actually a small river and in the summertime you can sit outside and it is absolutely beautiful. Everything in this restaurant is delicious nothing is cheap so don’t come here unless you’re planning to just enjoy yourself reasonable prices for excellent service and quality of food We have been here many times it’s a dress-up night for us not a burger night

Date of visit: August 2018
Carlo C, Manager at Carlucci's Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2019

Thanks for sharing how much you enjoy the views, service, and food here! I'm pleased that you find our prices to be so reasonable for the quality of ingredients and service. Hope to see you at your next dress-up night.

Cheers,

Reviewed December 21, 2018

As a surprise my friends and husband took me to this restaurant. I had requested going to Carlucci's in Yardley, PA. This restaurant is way fancier then their counterpart in PA. Unfortunately we came at night so I couldn't see the views, but the restaurant was nicely decorated for the holiday season. Prices were way higher. I ordered the seafood cannelloni which was divine. My husband and friends ordered NY Strip steak and Prime Rib. They weren't ecstatic about it. I thought it was good - their steaks were cooked to perfection. Perhaps it was the lack of seasoning that they didn't care for. We also had dessert which was awesome. The waitress was great. I'd definitely come again, I'm already craving the cannelloni.

Date of visit: December 2018
Carlo C, Manager at Carlucci's Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2018

Sounds like you have some great friends! I'm also thrilled to hear the seafood cannelloni was divine and the steaks were cooked to perfection. I hope you enjoyed the fancier vibes and are able to join us when the sun's out to check out the views soon. We'll get the cannelloni ready for you.

Cheers,

Reviewed December 7, 2018 via mobile

A very charming evening with great food. The ambiance was perfect and the food delicious. When you visit, definitely try the Tucson fig delight as an appetizer. The house specialty crab cake and twin lobster tails entrees were cooked perfectly. The creme brûlée for dessert with a Keoke coffee,after dinner cocktail, was a perfect ending to the evening.

Date of visit: November 2018
Carlo C, Manager at Carlucci's Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2018

It's amazing to hear you had such a great experience with each dish ordered! There's no better way to end the night than with a Keoke coffee and an after dinner cocktail. We hope you'll consider joining us for another charming evening soon.

Carlo Capuano, General Manager

Been to Carlucci's Waterfront? Share your experiences!