“Celebration of life ceremony ”

Carlucci's Waterfront
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Creek Road
Description: Carlucci’s Waterfront serves authentic, award-winning cuisine inspired by Italian traditions. Walk through our doors and relax in a welcoming atmosphere overlooking the scenic Rancocas Creek. Dine on classics made from our family recipes like vodka rigatoni, enjoy a fresh seafood dish like scallops pescatore, or treat yourself to a premium filet mignon. We’ll go above and beyond to make sure that you savor every bite and enjoy every moment. As a family business, we seek to be your first choice for family functions, fine-dining experiences, and everything in between!
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

We were here last September for my mother in laws 80th birthday. It was so good that we returned for her celebration of life. Crab cakes, veal parmigiana, eggplant rollatini were all excellent. Service was on point and not intrusive. Thanks to all the staff serving our event.

Date of visit: August 2017
Carlo C, Manager at Carlucci's Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Anything for you, Richard. We loved hosting your mother in law for her birthday and loved having you back. Nice choice in menu items by the way -- those are all some of our favorite things. Always let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Till next time,

Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

The food here was really good. Went here on a business trip and enjoyed the food. I got the Boston fried seafood platter, and it was really good. The coconut shrimp appetizer was really good also. Our waiter was all over the place. Forgot my salad, and had to remind him. He also kept giving the wrong food,and drinks to the wrong people. The patio view of what I think was a creek was nice. Besides the waiter not remembering anything the place was really nice. Worth a stop if your in the area.

1  Thank andyhG3093GP
Carlo C, Manager at Carlucci's Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Andy, thanks so much for the kind words about our food! It's truly disappointing that the service didn't match the quality of the food, but we're glad that you enjoyed. We hope to host you again.

Best,

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant on several occasions and have always had a delicious meal and good service. It surprises me to read about service issues. I have had the exact opposite experience. Bob has most often been my server and he has been great - attentive, professional, pleasant.

I will be back for sure.

Date of visit: July 2017
Carlo C, Manager at Carlucci's Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

LeaveFromPA, we're so excited to see that you enjoyed your time with us! We're always passionate about showing our guests a wonderful experience and we cannot wait to serve you another meal.

Best,

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Waitress was very good but the service from the kitchen was extremely slow. She apologized several times for the delay and said it was due to a large party in another room. I felt that they should have accounted for that fact when they booked the group. After all, it is a large restaurant and they should expect and be prepared for large crowds

The food was very average and somewhat disappointing. The worst was the salad my wife was given. Iceberg lettuce and nothing else - no tomatoes, no cukes -and the salad was served on a warm plate.

Maybe it was just a bad day. We'll give it another try but not in the near future.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank John K
Carlo C, Manager at Carlucci's Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a detailed review, John. We work hard every day to provide nothing but efficient service and delicious food. That being said, I'm disappointed you felt this wasn't the case for you.

While we can draw a crowd, we do our best to get our hungry customers fed as quickly as possible. I appreciate your feedback, and I look forward to impressing you during your next visit.

All the best,

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

A great place to catch a sunset view while dining outside. Food was ok but it didn't matter because of the setting. If weather is not conducive for a bite outside, I would have to reduce my rating to 3 stars.

Date of visit: July 2017

Thanks so much for the great rating! While I'm happy to read you enjoyed our setting so much, I'm disappointed our cuisine didn't impress you as much.

I appreciate your feedback, and I look forward to making your next visit here the best one yet.

Carlo, General Manager

Been to Carlucci's Waterfront? Share your experiences!