“Beautiful View and Excellent Food”

Carlucci's Waterfront
Reserve with OpenTable
Carlucci's Waterfront is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 120 Restaurants in Mount Laurel
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Creek Road
Description: Half Price All Bottles Of Wine Every Wednesday and Friday (not to be combined with any other offers) Half Price Martini's Every Thursday (Bar Only) Beautiful Waterfront views beyond compare. Located right on the Rancocas Creek right off of state highway 295. Exit 43 coming from south, exit 43b coming from north.
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This restaurant is definitely Aces in my book. Everything was perfect. The Portabello Mushroom appetizer was beyond fabulous. The steak was melt-in-your-mouth tender and the Chilean Sea Bass was incredible. The service was great and the prices were reasonable for the quality of food. I highly recommend Carlucci's.

1  Thank SusanWritesPrecise

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Dark, musty. Appetizers OK but main courses nothing special. Only thing going for it is the new outdoor patio.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

The almost hidden, sprawling restaurant looks like a poorly planned housing project. The interior is average in decor and the temperature was warm. The management complied with our party's request to cool off the restaurant. There is a pleasant riverside patio for dining, weather permitting. A few window tables permit the same view.
The menu is definetly southern Italian. The tomato sauce used on my stuffed shells was very tasty. I was told it was made fresh every morning. I ordered the luncheon special for $19.95. The accompanying glass of wine was okay, the caesar salad was said to contain anchovy paste. It did NOT. I asked if they could make me another with anchovy paste or ground whole anchovy. It not, please bring me a cup of soup. The server returned with soup. :-( The meals desert list was quite varied. I chose the Carrot Cake. Loved it. I thought the meal was worth the price.

2  Thank njdadddy
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We had dinner at Carlucci's over the weekend. My first impression was how hot the restaurant was, and supposedly the air conditioner was working. If the weather had been nicer we would have had our dinner on the patio. My salad was average....lettuce, 2 cherry tomatoes, and a slice of cucumber...very uneventful. The salmon I had for dinner however was very good along with the side vegetables. My husband had the crab cake which he enjoyed. It was too hot to stay for coffee and dessert. The service was excellent, although I forget the name of the waitress. Although the restaurant looked like it needed an update, I would give it one more try.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Went to Carlucci's Waterfront for dinner last night and dined outside on the patio. Not only was the food delicious the view was just beautiful! We had a wonderful waiter by the name of Darek. Can't wait to go back again.