All reviews parking lot corporate travelers great hotel cherry hill walk in closet meeting space director of sales i highly recommend this hotel wedding room block wedding guests comfortable rooms the location is perfect sitting area sliding door business hotel hotel bar a great stay
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

This was a great hotel. Very clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. They has an awesome painting screen in the lobby. Breakfast was good. The beds were comfortable. Convenient location. I’d give it a 5 Star raiting

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Pat B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Mt. Laurel Cherry Hill, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Thank you for the excellent review regarding your recent stay at the Springhill Suites Mt Laurel Cherry Hill. I see you were impressed with the overall cleanliness, staff friendliness, and comfort. I am pleased you enjoyed the daily complimentary hot and cold breakfast. We look forward to being of service to you again when visiting Mt Laurel.

Reviewed March 2, 2018

My stay at the SpringHill Suites Mt. Laurel Cherry Hill was great and absolutely stress free. When I first arrived, the lobby was open and welcoming. The vibrant teal color scheme was a welcome sight after staying in so many beige dominated hotels. And, it also smelled really wonderful. I don't know if it was a cleaning product they used or scent diffuser but it was a lovely scent! The front desk staff were friendly and checked us in quite quickly and efficiently. The room I stayed in was spacious and comfortable, offering a sitting area to work and relax in that was partitioned off from the bedroom area. The bathroom was perfectly clean and had a very cool space-saving sliding door. I didn't use the closet that was available but noticed it had an automatic light in it that was a smart choice as well. This hotel was pretty great and I would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Caitlin G
Pat B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Mt. Laurel Cherry Hill, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2018

Thank you for the outstanding review about your recent stay at the Springhill Suites Mt Laurel Cherry Hill. I am pleased you were impressed with the efficiency and friendliness of the front desk staff, as well as the overall cleanliness of the commercial areas and guest room. In the lobby there is a Scent diffuser that adds a very pleasing scent to this area. We look forward to being of service to you on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed March 2, 2018

This place is great! The facility is new, the parking lot is very safe & well planned and the lobby is refreshing and spacious. The staff are friendly, helpful and not too shy to share a smile! My room was clean, bed was super comfortable and shower water pressure superb. I know I'll be returning to this hotel on my next trip to the area!

Room tip: Any room is good, I was on the 2nd floor didn't hear guests above or below me or even next to me!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Kerry R

The entire Springhill Suites Mt Laurel Cherry Hill team appreciates the excellent review you posted. All the hotel co-workers take great pride in their daily duties, resulting in ultimate guest satisfaction. The associates are friendly and helpful, while always being positive. I am pleased you were impressed with all of the guest room features. We all thank you, and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is brand new, clean, and beautiful! Large suites and friendly staff made for a great stay. Didn’t have time to check out any of the amenities outside the room (I.e. pool or bar) but will do so on my next visit.

I should also note that Abby was great to work with for establishing corporate rates!

Date of stay: February 2018
Pat B, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Mt. Laurel Cherry Hill, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2018

Thank you for the excellent review regarding your recent stay at the Springhill Suites Mt Laurel Cherry Hill. We appreciate your business, and please let all of your colleagues know about the special Corporate Rates that our Director of Sales and Marketing, Abby Campbell, set up with your company. Yes, make sure you utilize our hotel amenities, including the daily complimentary hot and cold breakfast buffet.
We look forward to being of service to you on your next visit.

Reviewed March 1, 2018

I recently got married at the Bradford Estate and used the SpringHill Suits Mt Laurel-Cherry Hill for my out-of-town wedding guests. First of all, the hotel is brand new so it’s impeccably clean and well maintained. For anyone getting married at the Bradford, the hotel is a short drive (less than 10 minutes). The rooms are very spacious, perfect for all the baggage that comes with having a wedding! Now the staff, the staff is amazing! Abby, the hotel’s Director of Sales and Marketing, was so pleasant to work with! She was organized, kept us up-to-date on room status, and was happy to accommodate any special requests. The hotel Manager, Pat, and Coordinator, Michael, constantly made sure we had all we needed during our stay – it was a very personalized experience, which I loved! And no matter the time of day, our guests were greeted with a smile. I would highly recommend this hotel, we had a wonderful experience!

• Trip type: Traveled with family

First of all,Congratulations again on your recent marriage. Thank you for the excellent review about everyones' experiences at the Springhill Suites Mt Laurel Cherry Hill. All of the co-workers at the hotel know the true meaning of hospitality, that you and your guests saw first hand. Abby and Michael make sure that all of the details are covered before everyone arrives, so that have a great stay at the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again if you travel by the hotel.