La Quinta Inn & Suites Mt. Laurel - Philadelphia
$109
Hampton.com
$141
$119
Aloft Mount Laurel(Mount Laurel)
$148
$115
Super 8 Mount Laurel(Mount Laurel)(Great Value!)
$70
$109
$84
Hotels.com
$101
All reviewsrestaurants within walking distancefree breakfastwould stay here againhard boiled eggshot breakfastyogurtnice hotelgreat ratemake your own waffleshot itemseasy accessnew jerseyroom was largethird floorbusiness centerclean roomscoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Stayed there this past weekend as part of a Living Social package for Sahara SAMs water park. The hotel room was very nice,clean and comfortable. The breakfast was ok...very picked over by 845 on Sunday morning. The welcome pack was not as Living social advertised...only 2 bottles of water and no Edible arrangement chocolate covered strawberries...a jar of chocolate sauce instead...kind of strange. The main problem I had was the noise level...we were in room 215 which is right above the lobby. The noise level late at night was unbelievable! We heard the man working at the desk talking for hours. I had to put the AC on full blast with the fan continually running just to drown him out....then froze. Got maybe 3 hours total sleep. So if you stay there ask for a room that is NOT over the lobby!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
An EasyToBook.com traveler
Mount Laurel
Reviewed September 23, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I travel weekly for business but this was only my second stay at a Wyndham in the past 10 years. The staff was friendly and accomodating. The room layout was very good. My only gripe was the fitness facility because the equipment was "sticky" and there were no wipes or sanitizer. Other than that minor issue, it was a great property and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I had a wonderful stay at Wingate. The room was clean and the beds were so comfortable. I stayed with my husband sister in law and daughter in a double bed suite. We all equally enjoyed our stay there.
My 6 yr old was especially fond of the big shower
My sister in law was happy to get a free toothbrush since she forgot hers. The staff was very friendly and nice. Continental breakfast was a big plus as well. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Reviewed September 17, 2012

The hotel was really good, ticked all the boxes, very good bed with excellent bed linen, really clean, good shower. Used the business centre, very useful but not the excercise room. Breakfast was pretty good but did get a little boring after 3 days there as it was bagels with some hot options but think it may have been better earlier. Our main problem was finding our way around & we got lost on nearly every occasion that we left the hotel, if you make a mistake it seems really difficult to do a u-turn.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple