“Great great food”

Cuisines: Italian
New Jersey
“Great great food”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in, cause I'm looking for a new pizza shop. We got 3 pasta dishes for 24 bucks (website has a coupon) and they can with soup or salad. The soup was huge, the salad was elegant. The pasta was spectacular. The chicken with broccoli was crazy good. I also grabbed a slice of the grandma's square pizza which I plan to eat for dinner once a week moving forward.

Houston, Texas
“Excellent pizza place!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Me and a work colleague were actually looking for another restaurant and stumbled upon this place. Both being a bit adventuresome and liking small local places, we decided to try the place. Might have been the tables out front (and being from the gulf coast of Texas, it's hard to enjoy sitting outside this time of year) or the constant influx and outflux of people, but we had to give it a try. We were NOT dissappointed. The crust is a thin crust. Backed to be crsipy, but not burnt. Toppings were good and gerenours. Highly recommend this place! One other thing, sit outside and enjoy the evening!

Visited June 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Hopping Place!”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Since this place opened, it has become quite popular! I really don't need to say more; because I am sure you can figure out why. But I will add great owners, great food, nice servers, and all around enjoyable time out eating!

• Visited June 2014
Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States
“Great food, but RUDE delivery driver!”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

The food here has always been great, as other reviewers have mentioned, but watch out for the delivery driver! He is the rudest, most miserable man I have ever encountered. My co-workers and I work at a hospital and order food from here often, however, this last time was literally our last time. I received a call that our food had arrived at about 1:05. I has currently with a patient, but would be down in a few minutes. Not even 3 minutes later, I get another phone call, to which this ignorant man told me "I have other deliveries, I don't have all day" and slammed down the phone. Two minutes later I was in the lobby (I had wheeled my patient down) and saw that he was, yet again, trying to call me! "Excuse me, I'm right here!" I said in an effort to deter him from calling my floor yet again. He again informed me that I had delayed his delivery process, rudely ripped the pizza out of the bag, and left without a word. I have never felt so disrespected as a paying customer in my life. After speaking to the rest of the staff and realizing that there have been other altercations with this same man, I'm wondering why he is still employed. It's a shame because the food really is good, but not good enough to continue business with this individual. If I were the owner of this facility, or any for that matter, I would never use someone like that as a representation of my company.

• Visited June 2014
Westampton, New Jersey
“(Gourmet) Pizza and Pasta”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Very good pizzeria that recently opened up on High Street in Mount Holly. My wife and I instantly became regulars and all the people there are very nice. It is a pizzeria where you can sit down to a nice affordable family dinner and BYOB too. Or you can get take out/ delivery. Love their specialty pizzas- old fashioned tomato pie and margherita pie. Some others look really good too but I haven't tried them yet. Wings and cheese steaks are very good, but the pasta dishes and dinners are definitely worth trying out. My wife is a fan of the pasta with vodka sauce. They are trying to be a step above the average pizza and pasta and they are succeeding.

• Visited January 2014