“Always reliably delicious”
Review of Charley's Other Brother - CLOSED

Charley's Other Brother
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 206
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I live in the area, and eat at Charley's regularly. The service is excellent, and the food is always well-prepared and tasty. If you're looking for an exotic dining experience, this is not it. But if you're looking for comfort food with a touch extra pizazz that you can always count on, this place is for you. Lunch prices are very reasonable, and portions are always generous. I don't drink, but there is an extensive wine list for those who do. We reserved Charley's for the groom's party when my daughter got married. Couldn't have picked a better place. Everyone was pleased with the food, and the service and privacy were superb.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

My son arranged a 50th Wedding Anniversary Dinner at Charlie's Other Brother.on 11/18/2012. The Manager, Tom DeAngelis along with his staff made it a wonderful evening. The food and service was excellent. The staff was attentive and we just has a wonderful evening. My complements to Charlie's Other Brother, Tom and staff. Resturant located at 1383 Monmouth Rd, Mt Holly, NJ.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I've driven by this place often and never stopped because of how packed it was. Finally, I see a parking lot not so full, and decide to stop in and eat. Approaching the main entrance, I see a dress code sign (hand written) I go in and wait 20 minutes to be seated (notice about 6 tables empty)and look at the menu (it had about a 3 page wine list) ordered and then ate, There was nothing memorable about the food and I still don't understand the wait!! Next time, I will keep on driving!

1  Thank mario_purcell
Reviewed August 17, 2012

went for lunch, was a little disappointed, not the place it used to be.Service was slow and innatentive food was average, nothing special. Probably won't return

Reviewed August 4, 2012

My wife and I ate lunch here. What we selected was the chicken soup—excellent, and the baked grouper was very good. It tasted fresh, as were the coleslaw and vegetables that accompanied our platters.
The lunch menu was not as extensive as we like. For example, we avoid red-meat burgers but no turkey or veggie burgers were on the menu. We would give Charley’s Other Brother four stars for what we ate, three stars for their menu variety.
The service was very friendly and efficient.
With our entertainment coupon the lunch was a bargain. Even without it the entrees were reasonable at $9.99. Their dinner prices appear expensive.