“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pandora Restaurant

Pandora Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 56 Restaurants in Mount Holly
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Glad I didn't heed previous review and followed the full parking lot instead. Food was good and plentiful and service was great.

Mays Landing, New Jersey
“You think pandora bad but it's really great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

Never been but had pasted by it many times when it was the esquire diner. Since the remodels and new name diceded to stop after a soccer tournament at fort Dix. Me and my party were greeted right at entrance and asked if a both is fine. Normally the chain booths are little right for me but theses booths offered plenty of room! I ordered the chicken and broccoli from the mini meal section. I got 3 large chicken breasts that were moist and flaky, broccoli that was tender and linguine that was delicious I was going to take home but it was so yummy I ate it there! Then on top of it I had a salad and chocolate moose cake that were included in my meal for 11.99! It was very good. My guests got the chicken fasice which was similar to mine just not with broccoli or pasta she got a baked potato her chicken was just as good as mine! I would love to stop by again when I'm in the area!

• Visited July 2014
Mount Laurel
“My new freind the toilet”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Haven't been there for a few months, so I went last night and ordered their spagetti with meat sauce, as I had it before and it was good. NOT HIS TIME.
What I got was ground beef with onions and all the grease that was produced over a bowl of spagetti. Instead of complaining, like a damn fool, I ate it.
Biggest mistake of my life. I've been sick all night and I'm spending the day visiting my toilet.
Don't know what has happened to this diner. Maybe a new chef or a lazier chef or he handed it off to one of the helpers in the kitchen, but I'm miserable.
Today I would not recommend this diner to anyone.

2 Thank Bobsyouruncle_12
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Delicious Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

This wasn't our first choice for dinner. We stopped at the Vincentown Diner first on a Saturday at 5:15 pm. The hostess was not very friendly and told us we had to wait 5 minutes because the servers were in a meeting. After 5 minutes I asked her if we could be seated and she said they were still in a meeting. This was unacceptable so we decided to eat the Pandora Restaurant instead. Frankly, I'm glad we did.

Our server was a very nice lady, even though she had a broken thumb, she was very efficient and had a very positive attitude.

I had the Monte Cristo sandwich and it was the best I've ever had. I really wish they could move this restaurant to Atlanta, I'd be there all the time! My friend had liver and she really enjoyed it. The carrot cake for dessert was under $4.00 which was very surprising. I was expecting it to be around $7.00. The French Onion Soup was amazing. Again, one of the best I've ever had.

If you're looking for a great place to eat, I would forego the Vincentown Diner and come to Pandora Restaurant instead. You'll be glad you did!!

Medford, New Jersey
“Greater than the past , Very Good in the present”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

Old dinner was taken over by Son and fixed the old place up and a new menu, that has you saying your kidding right. The size and selection of foods in the new menu is all most confusing. I went in the diner hungry and had a taste for a certain item. After reading the new menu , I changed my choice, 5 times each time upgrading the choice . I have to admit I would have not stopped but the parking lot was filled. The old trucker rule, if a trucker is parked in front of a place it must be good. Yes I know that rule is not proven to be correct. Walked into a nice diner that now has been opened since October of 2113. The place was packed, I thought oh another wait, but no was seated right away. The server appeared and greeted us, and took our drink order. The cup of soup was like a mini bowl, turkey tortellini was hot but very bland. I kind of wondered why a soup as good as this was bland. Looking around at least satisfied my question. The majority of people in the diner were seniors. Salt and pepper were on the table and it peppered up nicely.
I got stuffed flounder , two nice size potions, again bland but had butter and some spices was tasty. I took the extra home for future meal.

The meal and portions were priced accordingly . All in all travelers on 206 to shore points or coming back from shore will in joy a nice meal , reasonable priced and menu that meets all taste requirements.

1 Thank R W T T