“Phenomenal service & accomodations!”

Courtyard Rockaway-Mt. Arlington
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Mount Arlington
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We had our wedding nearby and used the Courtyard by Marriott in Mt. Arlington as the place we recommended to all of our guests. I am so glad we did! They've renovated all the rooms within the last two years, so everything if very nice and updated. We've been working with them for a year, and the person in charge of our account is so phenomenal, there really aren't the appropriate adjectives. She was everything a customer service representative should be and we didn't have any experiences with her that were less then exemplary. We got a lot of praise from our guests on the hotel, and all the staff while we were there were extremely friendly. The service was impeccable. They kept their lobby bar/food station open for us late the night of the wedding as well, and the food and drink were excellent. We hosted a brunch the next day as well there and the food was wonderful. We have absolutely no complaints, they made the entire experience as easy as humanly possible, which I really appreciated. I can't recommend this hotel enough.

The regular rooms were excellent sizes and quite spacious, but the bridal suite was huge! Loved it all.

Room Tip: I don't think there's a single bad room
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Erica B, Manager at Courtyard Rockaway-Mt. Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Megan P,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel, and thank you for your kind comments about our Associates here at the Mt. Arlington Courtyard, especially our Sales Manager, Jareen! I am thrilled to hear that she took excellent care of you while planning your hotel accommodations, and we are all honored to have been a part of your special day as we took excellent care of your wedding Guests! I hope that you will choose to stay at the Mt. Arlington Courtyard again soon, and thank you again!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I stayed here with my family in order to attend a funeral the next day. The hotel was very clean and I loved the smell of our room, it was fresh and inviting (which is not something you can say about every hotel room!). My children have severe food allergies, requiring us to bring a lot of our own food when we travel. The hotel staff was very accommodating and gave us a room with a fridge, then sought out a microwave oven for our use as well. We really appreciated their efforts.

I slept like a rock that night in the comfortable bed, and the hotel was very quiet. Check out was easy and quick. Overall, it was a very good stay! I would definitely stay here again if I returned to this area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Erica B, General Manager at Courtyard Rockaway-Mt. Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

LKLNJ, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review of the Mt. Arlington Courtyard by Marriott. I am sorry to hear of your loss, and I am glad that our hotel was able to provide you with the service and comfort necessary during your time of grieving. Our goal is to take excellent care of you, and I hope that you will choose to stay with us again very soon!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

My husband and I worked with the Courtyard by Marriott Rockaway-Mt. Arlington wedding coordinator Jareen for our hotel room block and shuttle service for our wedding weekend last week. From start to finish, the quality of service was simply impeccable. The rooms were clean, spacious, and modern, and they kept the hotel bar open for an after party following my wedding. My king suite was large enough to accommodate 9 women and 3 stylists getting ready for the big day, and the beautiful champagne, roses, and chocolate arranged in our honeymoon suite upon our return was simply beautiful. Would recommend to anyone in the NW New Jersey area - they are the best in the area!

Room Tip: King suite was huge! Great value!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you, Sonja S, for reviewing the Mt. Arlington Courtyard by Marriott, and congratulations on your wedding! Jareen does provide excellent service to her brides, and we work hard to ensure that every little detail contributes to the joy of your Big Day. Thank you for choosing us to take care of your wedding Guests, and I hope you will come stay with us again soon!

Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

This is a new large courtyard. Service was excellent, staff super friendly and would highly recommend! Suite rooms are very large and include a microwave and sink. Restaurant and bar in the lobby making it convenient for grabbing a quick bite after work.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Debra P, Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. I am so glad that you had an Excellent stay with us here at the Mt. Arlington Courtyard by Marriott! Thanks again for your kind comments, and I hope you will choose to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

The location is very convenient. There is a small bar/food service area off the lobby. A very nice hot breakfast buffet was provided for our tour group. There is an indoor pool. A small sundry shop has a variety of snacks and other items. The rooms were exceptionally clean and spacious. The beds were very comfortable. Some rooms have a mini refrigerator, others do not. If you want a refrigerator, I would request one when making a reservation. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Not all the rooms have a mini refrigerator so if you want one, I would request this when making your...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you, FlyEagle, for taking the time to review our property. I am thrilled to hear that you had an Excellent experience with us! From clean rooms to delicious food and refreshing drinks to friendly service, our goal is to ensure that our Guests have an Excellent stay with us! Thank you again, and I hope you will choose to stay with us at the Mt. Arlington Courtyard again very soon!

Reviewed March 23, 2014

We just had our wedding this past weekend and we used the Courtyard as the hotel for us and our guests. Everything went so perfectly and we could not be happier. Jareen is such a pleasure to work with- so helpful and accommodating! The hotel is newly renovated and the bar/ restaurant was open and the employees were great. I would recommend the Courtyard in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: March 2014

Hi Brenna0911! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property, and thank you for choosing the Mt. Arlington Courtyard by Marriott to host your wedding Guests during this very special time! Jareen takes great pride in providing excellent service, and I am thrilled to hear that she did just that! We were all honored to be a part of your special day, and I hope that you will choose to stay with us at the Mt. Arlington Courtyard again soon!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I have stayed here twice for business. Clean predictable rooms with no surprises (good or bad). There is a fitness center, pool, business center, and restaurant (with decent food). Check in and out are quick and it located conveniently by the highway.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Erica B, General Manager at Courtyard Rockaway-Mt. Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Mt. Arlington Courtyard by Marriott and thank you for taking the time to post this review. We strive to ensure that our Guests have a truly Excellent experience with us, and we hope that you will choose to stay with us again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mount Arlington
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area
Hilton Garden Inn Rockaway
Homewood Suites Dover-Rockaway
Residence Inn Mt. Olive at International Trade Center
Towneplace Suites by Marriott Dover Rockaway
Holiday Inn Budd Lake-Rockaway Area

Been to Courtyard Rockaway-Mt. Arlington? Share your experiences!