Courtyard Rockaway-Mt. Arlington
$119
$100
$80
$70
All reviewswedding weekendflatbreadrehearsal dinnerwedding guestsfront desk staffthe entire stafffamily eventfridge and microwavebusiness travelerstaying at this hotelup to datecomfortable roomsnew jerseythe general managernice staybistromarriott
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We were attending a wedding in the area and given my elite status with Marriott, we wanted to stay in a Marriott hotel. We chose the Courtyard over the two nearby Residence Inns mainly based on the reviews. Well, the reviews were right and we really enjoyed our five night stay. We had three rooms booked for the six of us and had absolutely no complaints what so ever. The rooms were spacious and very clean; the lobby proved to be a great place for the six of us to hang out, especially during mornings for coffee and breakfast. Staff were welcoming and friendly and our requests for foam pillows, fridge and microwave were all met with a smile.
My wife is very picky about cleanliness and she was most impressed with the constant cleaning and dusting going on in the lobby. It was great to see even the GM cleaning up which no doubt helped in setting up high standard for cleanliness.
We noticed several group stays during the weekend including a couple wedding groups and a soccer team. The hotel was sold out during the weekend of our stay.
Location is also great, right off Interstate 80 for easy commute. Rockaway Mall is about five miles away with lots of shopping and eating options. The hotel also provides complimentary parking and internet.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank love-to-travel-rtw
Jon S, General Manager at Courtyard Rockaway-Mt. Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Dear "love-to-travel-rtw", Thank you for the excellent review of your recent stay with us at the Mt. Arlington Courtyard by Marriott! My team and I strive to offer only the very best that hospitality has to offer and it is clear to me that you and your family enjoyed every minute of your stay with us! We do hope to see you again soon - thanks for staying with us! Have an excellent day!!

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I stay at this hotel a few times a year from uk. Always very friendly, great service. Never a problem

The management, housekeeping, reception and Bistro all seem to want to be friendly and help

Always recommend it to anyone

Keep it up everyone

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Ianm1234

Dear "IanM1234", Thank you for the review of your recent stay with us. My team and I work hard each & every day to provide our guests with the very best that hospitality has to offer and we appreciate the excellent feedback and recognition for "Management, Housekeeping, Reception and Bistro" always being friendly and helpful! Have an excellent day!!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a business trip to NJ. I heard it was updated so we tried it. Love it. The carpet was a littel warn in the room, but the beds were super comfy. Breakfast was not all the great, but they often have free drinks at the bar at night. The lounge are was nice and the staff was very helpful. Its very close to I80 which is great to get to and from wherever you are going.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Nikki1212

Dear "Nicolemkelley", Thanks so much for the excellent review of your recent stay with us at the Mt. Arlington Courtyard by Marriott! We look forward to seeing you again - thanks for staying wtih us!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Amazing place and huge bar area. Jareen Martin helped with my wedding in June and was very prompt and professional with her answers. Would highly recommend to anyone in the need for some rest from the road.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Peter_W151

Dear "Peter_W151", Thanks for the recent review from your stay with us at the Mt. Arlington Courtyard by Marriott! My team and I are excited to have such an "amazing place and huge bar"!! I agree that Jareen is very "prompt and professional" and we are very luck to have her on our team! Have an excellent day and thanks again!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stayed here for one night on the way to NYC. Very pleasant stay. Nice and quiet with clean, large ,comfortable rooms. Really liked the staff as they were very helpful. We did not eat breakfast but went across the street to a local joint. Very nice breakfast there.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Jon S, General Manager at Courtyard Rockaway-Mt. Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear "Stonebarnfarm", Thank you for your recent TripAdvisor review of your stay with us at the Mt. Arlington Courtyard by Marriott! My team and I are excited to receive such excellent feedback as you indicated on the cleanliness of our guest-rooms and helpfulness of the staff!! Thank you for staying with us!