“Excellent Pizza and Italian dinners”
Review of Frank's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Frank's Pizza
Order Online
Reviewed May 21, 2016

Always call Franks's when it's any evening that we are all running around and forget to take out something for dinner

Date of visit: April 2016
Write a reviewReviews (26)

Reviewed May 9, 2016

Nothing special. It reminded me of your average run of the mill pizza places I have been to 100 times before. Food was what I would expect and service was just fine as well.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed November 1, 2015

Lucky to find this place among the trees and hills of Mt. Arlington NJ. It was located across the street from our hotel which was nice. I thought it was going to be a pizza joint, but to my surprise it was a nice restaurant with a good selection of mostly Italian foods.

Ordered a pizza Friday night. Half eggplant, half onion. The eggplant was breaded and fried which seemed odd to me as when I order this type of pizza the eggplant is roasted. It was good though, but roasted would have been better. The onion half was good. Crust was crispy.

Saturday for lunch I had a chicken "Godfather" Panini and a cup of escarole bean soup. Panini was huge and good, oh and it comes with fries, and the soup was good.

Had we have stayed a third day I would have ordered a pasta dinner. I would expect it to be good.

Glad to find this place as there is plenty of seating and most of the other decent places to eat had waits up to 45 mins.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed June 16, 2015 via mobile

Pizza was average but good. The antipasto was excellent. The entrées were good. They had Gluten-free pasta available which was cooked right. Good service. I would definitely go back.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed April 9, 2015 via mobile

I like pizza, lots! This was good! The bottom crust was crispy! Did you get that? Crispy! Cheesy goodness and a crisp crust! Yum.