Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mount Arlington
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Enjoyed my stay here very much. Karin at the front desk was a pleasure to deal with. I was greeted with a smile and a hello every time I passed the desk. I enjoyed speaking with her. My room was top rate and the breakfast was great. I would go out of my way to stay at this facility again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Linda D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are very proud of our hotel and staff , always with a smile, This is your home away from home. We hope you will come to see us again in the near future.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

We had So much trouble leading up to this day. The original Venue had to be changed & within 3wks we had to get 28 rooms blocked off from a hotel in South Jersey to here. Ms. Dora(Sales Manager) could not have been more understanding & compassionate to our situation. She not only was able to work it out for us,but also provided a "meeting room" so that "The Wedding" could continue after the Reception. In addition, she set this meeting Room aside, so that all Our Guests would be able to enjoy Breakfast together. We had a Courtesy Bus transport the Guests from the Hotel to the Reception(Flanders Valley,which was also Wonderful) & then back to the Hotel. The Rooms were excellent(great pillows/with a choice) clean & roomy. The Staff could not have been more accommodating & the food was good. Anyone headed in this direction cannot go wrong by stopping here. You will be glad you did! A very Thankful Bride's Father!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your great review. Our hotel was more than happy to help you in this special day. This was very important to make sure everything went smoothly, you have been through enough anguish in getting this wedding to be a memorable day for your daughter and her new Husband. Working with you was a pleasure and gave me the greatest feeling. I hope you will come back to see us in the near future.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

A country boy at heart I found myself at this charming Holiday Inn Express in New Jersey. My first interaction was at the front desk where I met the most charming women named Karin. She shared with me the amenities of this facility as well as local restaurants for my dining pleasure. Much to my surprise my country cravings were met when I dined at the local Cracker Barrel adjacent to the hotel. To quote a famous actor >>> I Will Be Back lol

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Linda D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review, Our Staff strives to "go the extra mile" to make each guest's stay the absolute best it can be. We are so happy you will come back to see us.

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Rooms were pretty good. Big enough for a fairly large family. Complimentary breakfast was good as far as complimentary hotel breakfasts go. Not just a cold continental breakfast. There were eggs, sausage patties, ham, warm biscuits, and a pancake machine. There is a small spa that I did not use and also a small gym with three machines. The only problem we had was with our room key cards not working suddenly but the nice lady working the front desk was more than happy to fix the problem. This hotel is slightly above average for its class. I would return and recommend it to friends and family.

Stayed: January 2014
Linda D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are very proud of our hotel, our staff is happy to make sure you have a great stay with us. This is your home away from home... Hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

You won't find a nicer, quieter, friendlier Holiday Inn Express... Sure.. They're all GREAT, but THIS ONE takes ENJOYABLE to an entirely different level! Great breakfast, Great Rooms, Exceptional FREE dinner and tucked away 1000 feet from the interstate but you'll never hear a single vehicle... It's beautiful from the moment you walk in to their very nice lobby area, greeted by their friendly staff, and the smell of fresh cookies...

Makes a crappy day disappear!!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your review this means so much to our staff they go the extra mile to make sure you have a great stay with us ....We hope you come back in the near future we will be waiting for you with a SMILE.....

Regards

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Everything inside the room was wonderful! A terrific room at a great price. We stayed in the romantic king fireplace/whirlpool suite and found it romantic and relaxing. The bed was comfy and the linens were fresh. The bathroom was far from the sleeping area but I'd consider that spacious rather than inconvenient. There are 2 TVs one by the bed and one by the tub, extra pillows in the closet, a desk and a comfy chair and ottoman.
The in-room whirlpool was very relaxing and hot water came out instantly. The microwave and fridge were very convenient and the fireplace was lovely. Note: It's more than decorative it gives off lots of heat so don't turn the thermostat too high if you're going to use the fireplace.
The front desk was wonderful and gave me toothpaste when I asked and we had no issues asking for a late check-out. The breakfast had lots to choose from: cinnamon buns, biscuits, toast, bagels, bacon, apple juice, orange juice, fresh pancake maker, yogurt, eggs and more. It was scheduled to end at 9:30am (a little early for me on a weekend) but I was able to grab some things and bring them up to the room around 10am.
There was a satellite dish outside our window but we didn't pick the hotel for the view. The walls must be VERY THIN. We heard the people next door talking and watching TV and every time they turned on the sink, shower or whirlpool the pipes roared. The room had blackout curtains but lots of hallway light poured in from under the door and we heard the elevator ding many times. Twice in the middle of the night the bedside phone randomly turned on speaker phone and we had to unplug it.
Overall it was a wonderful relaxing stay with few minor drawbacks. Would definitely stay again or recommend staying here for the price and amenities.

Room Tip: Whirlpool / fireplace suite is unbeatable!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wher2nextJP813
Linda D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are happy you enjoyed your stay our staff works hard to make sure you are very comfortable , I am very sorry for your inconvenience with the noise, we are looking into the bell on the elevator (not sure if this is something we can change but will try ) unfortunatly the noise next door is hard to do anything about it's the way hotels are build..Please let me know when you are coming back so i can do something for you..

Happy New Year& Warm Regards

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I stayed here November 17, room 209. The entire experience was good, from the quiet location well back from the road, to the comfortable bed, to the more than adequate breakfast bar. I have no complaints.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AngusMacTavish0
Linda D, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review, we are very proud of our hotel and our staff works to make sure our guests have a great stay we do it with a big SMILE... Hope you will come and see use again.

Regards

4 mi away
Homewood Suites Dover-Rockaway
7 mi away
Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area

Address: 176 Howard Blvd, Mount Arlington, NJ 07856-1308
Location: United States > New Jersey > Morris County > Mount Arlington
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mount Arlington
Price Range: $105 - $163 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area 2.5*
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt. Arlington, New Jersey is located in the hub of Morris County and conveniently located at exit 30 off Interstate 80 near Rockaway & Parsippany NJ. The Holiday Inn Express Mount Arlington is ideal for your travel needs whether for business or pleasure. Each of our guest suites features include free high-speed Internet and free local phone calls. Take advantage of our 24-hour business center then unwind in our soothing hot tub or relax in the sauna. Or just workout in our fitness room after a long day. Start the day off right with our complimentary Express Start breakfast including our signature cinnamon buns. Our meeting space and outstanding service makes the Holiday Inn Express Mt. Arlington's meeting center perfect for hosting that special event or business meeting. Whether your visiting Mt. Arlington, New Jersey to shop at the International Trade Zone or relaxing at Lake Hopatcong, the largest lake in New Jersey or visiting some of our local companies like BASF, M&M Mars, Lucent, Siemens or Rudolph Technologies the Holiday Inn Express will meet whatever your needs are. Stay Smart. Stay at the Holiday Inn Express when you visit Mt. Arlington, NJ. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Mt. Arlington Hotel Mount Arlington