Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area
Courtyard Rockaway-Mt. Arlington(Mount Arlington)
$129
$97
$95
$80
$75
All reviewscracker barreldunkin donutsfamily visitfree breakfastnew york cityhot tuba great place to staythe entire hotelking roombusiness travelerwould highly recommend this hotelbed was very comfortablenice roomvery nice hotelbusiness tripsaunadesk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Very nice, clean, comfortable location. I highly recommend if in the area. Close to good food locations and the Rockaway Mall. Will definately stay here when back in the area again to visit my family.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and I just got married 2 days ago at Lake Mohawk Country Club in Sparta, and used the HIE in Mt. Arlington, NJ for our hotel rooms and after party. Linda Dora and the entire staff were amazing at coordinating each detail up to and throughout the wedding weekend (including- shuttle service, after party, breakfast etc.). The rooms were clean and spacious and the meeting room was just what we needed for our 50 person after party. We were definitely not quiet but we had no problem enjoying ourselves until 3 am without a complaint. The bridal suite is beautiful with a fireplace and very large 2 person jacuzzi tub.

I highly recommend staying here, and especially recommend it for large bridal parties who may be getting married in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2012

The hotel was very cleans and the rooms were a great size. The room I was in had a King sized bed along with a pullout couch and refrigerator. Be warned that the rooms darkening blinds do not shut all the way, so if you like your room dark you won't get that here.

The staff here was so unprofessional, when I went to check into the hotel I had to wait 15 minutes for someone to come to the front desk. There was just no one at the desk. When the woman finally arrived she was unapologetic and she seemed like I was inconveniencing her. I was also woken up 3 times by housekeeping starting at 8:15 am. I kept telling the woman not to come back, but all she could say was "I don't speak English". When I finally called the front desk they said they would do something about it and hung up. Needless to say that I couldn't get back to sleep and left immediately.

Probably won't stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank dks61885
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Dear dks61885,

Thank you for your stay with us and leaving a review. We are happy that you found the hotel clean and room size suitable to your needs. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience the hotel check in staff and housekeeping staff may have caused. We will follow up with the staff to ensure that similar incidents won't happen again. Your privacy is important to us and it is unacceptable for anyone to enter your room without announcing themselves. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to mount Arlington.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Well kept and clean Holiday Inn Express in Mt. Arlington NJ. Stayed there for a wedding and was pleasantly surprised. Very clean and large room. Beds were comfortable and breakfast was free. Reasonably priced.

Room Tip: Stay at the end of the hall. Hotel was very quiet. A/C stayed at one temperature only draw back.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2012

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our one-night stop at this Holiday Inn Express. The room was immaculate, the bathroom exceptionally clean and plenty of hot water. The staff was well dressed, very cordial, and breakfast was a wonderful way to begin the next day. There was a great variety of warm and cold foods available along with a variety of warm and cold beverages, the serving counter area kept continuously clean, and the day manager visited with guests to ensure their needs were met. The hotel is well situated next to I-80 for people heading into and from New York City or, like us, heading up towards Boston.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family