Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mount Arlington
Reviewed February 26, 2012

This hotel has rooms with hot tubs and fireplaces in the same room for a perfect night out! Me and my husband just wanted to get away for the night and this was perfect. Breakfast was average but instead of waffles like all of the other hotels, they had a really cool pancake maker...all complimentary. This hotel is right off the highway and has many eateries connected, within walking distance, and a short drive away. Everything was clean and neat. The bed was comfy.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank DivaLusy

Reviewed February 20, 2012

We a few months ago, very disappointed with the nearby Holiday Inn (don't ever stay there)when they closed the bar, pool and dining area because of a group booking that overtook those facilities.

We left and were lucky enough to discover this excellent hotel. The front desk, very, very friendly, staff spent much time calling priority club to get our points transferred to this hotel and even gave us an upgraded room.

Good breakfast, but most important is the very friendly and helpful staff, they go out of their way to make you feel at home. Rooms very clean and large.

Enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 13, 2012

I was thoroughly impressed with this property.
As a business traveler I stay in hotels 3-4 nights per week.
The professionalism of the desk staff,the cleanliness of the room and location will make this the hotel of choice for me when travelling in the area.
Also Linda Dora the sales manager held a conversations with me to make sure that my experience was enjoyable and that I would return as a guest.

Room Tip: It appears that any room at this property would be a good choice.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2012

The hotel is very clean and the staff is extremely friendly. The only issues I had are as follows my key to the room was deactivated everyday, the rooms are paper thin and I the room was inches from the elevator.

My suggestion would be ask them how close the room is to the elevator and to make sure your key is working.

Room Tip: make sure you advise them you dont want to be near the elevator.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BLACKBFLY40
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Great location just off I80. Upscale neighborhood. About 45 minutes to NYC. Great free breakfast. Staff very pleasant. Used reward points and received a suite that was very large and clean. Microwave, fridge included. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I recently hosted a reunion for approx 120 individuals, and those that were not local stayed at the HI. As an event planner, I am very selective in my site choices. I could not have asked for a better experience. The sales staff was wonderful to work with, always available, the value and site itself was exceptional. From the complimentary shuttle for guests to the meeting room which was used for our pre and post party, everything was top shelf. After joining us for the pre and post parties, guests who lived locally and hadn't booked rooms decided to stay.

In a post event questionnaire, one of the top rated items was the HI. I definitely plan on using this hotel for future events!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Someone near me was smoking up a storm and the smoke in the hallway was obvious. When my room started to stink of smoke I called and they pretty much said they could not do anything but charge the offender the fee. So what do they offer for people like me? I could pack up my stuff and move to another room. Sorry, but not proactive enough. Too bad as they seemed to have been more than hospitable up to this point.

Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Hilton Garden Inn Rockaway
Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Newton Sparta
Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area

Address: 176 Howard Blvd, Mount Arlington, NJ 07856-1308
Location: United States > New Jersey > Morris County > Mount Arlington
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Mount Arlington
Price Range: $105 - $193 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area 2.5*
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mt. Arlington, New Jersey is located in the hub of Morris County and conveniently located at exit 30 off Interstate 80 near Rockaway & Parsippany NJ. The Holiday Inn Express Mount Arlington is ideal for your travel needs whether for business or pleasure. Each of our guest suites features include free high-speed Internet and free local phone calls. Take advantage of our 24-hour business center then unwind in our soothing hot tub or relax in the sauna. Or just workout in our fitness room after a long day. Start the day off right with our complimentary Express Start breakfast including our signature cinnamon buns. Our meeting space and outstanding service makes the Holiday Inn Express Mt. Arlington's meeting center perfect for hosting that special event or business meeting. Whether your visiting Mt. Arlington, New Jersey to shop at the International Trade Zone or relaxing at Lake Hopatcong, the largest lake in New Jersey or visiting some of our local companies like BASF, M&M Mars, Lucent, Siemens or Rudolph Technologies the Holiday Inn Express will meet whatever your needs are. Stay Smart. Stay at the Holiday Inn Express when you visit Mt. Arlington, NJ. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Arlington-Rockaway Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express And Suites - Mt. Arlington