“There is a reason this place is always voted best in Morris County”
Review of Tabor Pizza

Ranked #28 of 50 Restaurants in Morris Plains
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 19, 2013

By far, the best pizza in Morris County. And in addition to that, probably the best wings in the county too. Fresh pizza, great food, friendly service. Just the way a NJ Pizzeria should be. I highly recommend it to anyone going through Morris County.

2  Thank jay1974usa

Reviewed April 14, 2013

This is my staple pizza place in the area. I always know what I'm going to get and it's always good. I've had the chicken parm pizza and its one of my fav's!

3  Thank Joe G
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Best pizza (grandmas sicilian) I've had in absolute memory. Salivating thinking of how delicious it was today. Knots were delish too. Good sauce.

2  Thank Thesebluesbaby
Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Delicious pizza - not the ultimate best ever - but definitely in the 'great' category. Delivery average is 40 mins which is ok (could do better). Sit in experience is definitely above average for a pizza place and the best in the area. But if you want a pizza - this is the best there is. The 5 in the overall is obviously in the context of the area.

3  Thank Globaltravel100
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Pizza in NJ is serious business. There are lots of choices of places for most of us in north Jersey. When you find your favorite pizza, you remain loyal. We had that. Then we moved out of the area. The quest had to start again when we moved to Morris Plains. We found lots of very acceptable pizza along the way but Tabor Road pizza just does something different enough to make their pizza our new place. Haven't had any of their other menu items.

3  Thank Craig W