“Great food at a value price”
Review of Pancheros Mexican Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pancheros Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This was our 1st visit to Pancheros, traveling from Roanoke Va and staying at a nearby hotel and stopped in for lunch! There were 4 of us and all were very please with the service, as well as the food itself. The place was very clean, the portion was more than than enough and the choices were plenty! The fresh tortillas were great and the menu posted overhead lists what is included and what is extra - we will return!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I bought a yelp deal for this place TODAY, and went to use it. Was informed they do not accept it, yet it is still being sold online in exchange for free advertising. I even talked to the owner, who denied responsibility for it being sold on yelp, but wasn't concerned that it was on there. My husband asked for something on the side of his burrito, but was informed if it wasn't in the burrito, he would be charged extra. The staff was extremely ridiculous and rude. The food was ok, but no better than any other fast food Mexican place. Will not be returning.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

The freshly made to order tortilla is top notch, and the portions are pretty generous. Nobody in the line making food spoke English, so I did a lot of pointing. The guy ahead of me got 2 spoonfuls of chicken, but I got only 1 -shouldn't they be consistent? Fortunately for me my Spanish is pretty decent so I told the guy what I wanted and got it! The chicken just doesn't have that fresh-off-the grill taste, like Chipolte. It's a more convenient location when I am out and about, but I just saw today that Q'DOBA will be opening near here in mid Sept so I will have more options.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is a fast food Mexican Resturant with a small twist, they make the tortilla fresh for each person. The food is actually quite good for fast food. I usually have the Chicken burrito and my wife has the vegetable burrito as she is Vegan. So this is a place we can both go to

Reviewed April 8, 2013

So there are a bunch of these kinds of restaurants opening up in my area of Northern NJ right now. Of all the new places to eat (Q'doba, Chipotle, Baja Fresh) I think that Panchero's it at the top. They make the tortillas themselves and cook them right in front of you made to order. The portions are generous and the Mexican-American flavors are top notch. My wife and I really enjoy a nice lunch at our local Panchero's Restaurant!