“Nice little pub....”

Collin's Pub
Ranked #21 of 50 Restaurants in Morris Plains
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Very nice little pub with some good food.... steaks and burgers are very good. Local neighborhood type bar.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Friendly service, good food, ice cold beers, super good prices.

Hit Collin's about once every couple of months. My husband LOVES their English burger. Burgers are definitely good! Have also enjoyed the Reuben, chicken patty melt, and a few specials. Good onion rings and steak fries as well.

It does indeed get very loud (it really is a bar/sports bar and has lotsa regulars/locals) however, it is always faster and easier than Arthur's next door and if you go a little on the early side, you can beat the dinner rush.

And although the beers are perfect, last night I was cold and got an Irish coffee. Truly authentic, warm, with REAL cream on top. So hit the sp

ot. Our waitress, Joan, was helpful, courteous, and just downright sweet. The staff is very pleasant and we will absolutely be back soon.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Every so often you just end up in Morris Plains and everyone wants to go to Arthur's. We arrived and we where told it would be a twenty minute wait. I ask another customer how long they where waiting and they told us they where there
for 40 minutes but everyone is told 20 minutes. While they where waiting I took a walk over to Collin's they said a table was paying their bill and they could take the six of us in 5 minutes. Ran down the block got our group after telling the hostess take our name off the list.
We where seated immediately and you know this summer was hot. I wanted a cold tap beer. It was perfect,it was cold and you could tell that they must clean thier tap lines really well. Alot of restaurants don't get thier lines clean or to save cost cut down on how often they call in service. We looked at the menu and told the server 5 medium rare steaks and 1 medium. The salads where fresh and the steaks came out hot and perfectly season as well as perfectly done. My medium rare was medium rare. The seasoning is just simple not like a Outback or Longhorn which can really pack a punch that you leave with a afterburn. What you are eating is just good old American Beef. I told my wife that I was enjoying had a few more Ice cold ones with the steak and all she had to do to was drive us home up route 53.
The reason Collin's is getting a very good instead of a excellent is that they have to do some repairs and painting . But maybe they just want to be what they are and guess what I changed the score. That night they where #1.

1  Thank denden64
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Small very crowed bar but has very good food. The steaks come in all sizes and the burgers are great also...I like very much worth the wait..

Reviewed August 23, 2012

what do u feel like? burger? the best - and always cooked right! steak? so much better than the steakhouse 2 doors down. Chicken? so flavorful! and the nightly specials? you cannot beat them!!! Meatloaf thursdays - our favorite - check this place out - it's more than a pub.